Kellogg's Vector Meal Replacement Cereal

Kellogg's Vector Meal Replacement Cereal Reviews

Ranked #280 out of 322 in Cereal

February 08, 2016

with all the training I do, I'm always hundry. I pour some Vector into some greek yogourt and I'm not hundry until lunch time... Whenevey I need a snack I pour myself a bowl of vector, even without milk, they are delicious.

Good price, good tast, good for everybody in your household even the kids

June 17, 2015

I like the cereal because it gives you the best start for the day!!!

June 17, 2015

love this cereal. I usually eat it after my workout as a pre lunch snack

January 06, 2015

I really enjoyed this cereal. I liked how it was sweet but not too sweet and the flakes were thick. It also doesn't go mushy as fast as other cereals. The "crunch" lasted a lot longer which made it more enjoyable to me.... I didn't have to rush to eat it before it got mushy. The price was kind of high for me but I received a FPC and I would only buy it again if I had another FPC or a high value coupon.

February 28, 2013

I was originally purchasing this product because it was on sale and I had a $2.00 off coupon making it $.99 for the 400g box. Since I had tried this cereal about 5 years ago, I recalled that I had enjoyed it and there was really no harm in me purchasing it again.

The cereal is great for health conscious people as it offers "22 different vitamins and minerals, proteins, and [good] carbs". I'm not a huge fan of dairy milk, so I enjoyed mine with plain almond milk which added even more vitamins and minerals. I know of a lot of people who really aren't breakfast people, so the fact that this cereal is a meal replacement, it's a great alternative to the, sometimes, chore of breakfast. The taste is wonderful. I am very picky about my cereal meaning that if the cereal gets soggy before I have a chance to find a spoon, I'm not having it, haha. When I say that this cereal is crunchy... it is Crun.chy. Insane crunch. You could probably pour your cereal, leave it one the counter in milk, go brush your teeth and come back and it will still be crunchy. I'm not even trying to exaggeraate, haha. You'll see what I mean when and if you try it yourself.

For some health nut facts: I also love that the cereal offers 13g of protein. 13g! That's amazing to me. I love my cereal to have a decent amount of fiber as well and this cereal has got 3.2g which is awesome. It has 80% of your daily recommend amount of Biotin, which is great for cell growth and the metabolism of fatty acids and antioxiants. 80%.

All in all, the price for a jumbo box (850g) is $7.58 and like I said I had a coupon for $2.00 so it was a great pricee. However, if it wasn't on sale I probably would have gotten something more cost efficient for me and my budget. Other then that, for a health nut or someone who is health conscious, this is a great choice. The jumbo box lasts about 2 weeks worth or breakfasts, so that really helps as well.