Kellogg's Vector Protein Bar Reviews

Ranked #187 out of 248 in Granola Bars

September 30, 2016

In our household, my husband is usually the one who eats this bar. I like it. It keeps me full longer that other protein bars I have tried. The flavor is really good and not so protein. I dunno, some protein bars just have that metallic taste to it and it turns me off.
Good to have in your purse all the time.

May 09, 2016

Love this bar!! Keeps you full longer. Love the mixture of nuts and chocolate. Compact to take anywhere for a quick snack. I would definately buy this bar again.

April 08, 2016

This is the first time that I have tried Vector bars and I was very impressed! The box has 5 bars in it, a little pricey but worth it! It is a very delicious bar with 11 grams of protein. It has a layer of chocolate covered by a layer of peanuts. It is both crunchy and chewy! The tastes of both chocolate and peanuts together is always a good thing!The bar is 40 gram in weight and has 32 grams of fibre, a big plus! It contains nuts, soy and milk so will have to check allergies before trying this. I plan to pick up more to have on hand. Always a handy snack for on the go or the days that are very busy!

November 16, 2015

I did receive this in the sample source box. . I don't really eat granola bars anymore but I did try it since it was in the box. It's not bad but I wouldn't really say I would go and buy a box.

November 05, 2015

These are not the best bars I've eaten. They not bad but not the best. I've had other bars that were more satisfying or filled my hunger. This is like a rice kispy bar.

October 26, 2015

I like these. They are a great snack, for either in the morning or at lunch. Very tasty and satisfying.

Kellogg's Vector Protein Bar;

After liking the cereal, I thought I would enjoy the protein bar...but no....I did not.
Too many ingredients I noticed as well, some not healthy.
Taste was below average, not greatest tasting.

Not something I would eat / purchase again unless it was free

October 26, 2015

Low calories but too many ingredients! Not an overly healthy choice and the taste is below average. I would recommend a clif or kind bar over these. Not good at all.

October 24, 2015

As far as nutritional value goes, these protein bars are a good snack option. However, I was a little disappointed with the taste. It had a weird grainy taste and texture. The bar contained a too high peanut ratio to everything else included (for my taste anyway). However, I love Vector cereal and thus would be curious to try other flavours of this bar in the future.

June 08, 2015

I absolutely love vector cereal so obviously I wanted to try these!
Have to say a bit disappointed. First off its a bit pricey, and I find them just too sweet especially if you eat it for breakfast or on the go. Quite a few other protein bars that are a lot better then these. Sorry vector, your cereal is delicious though!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products