Kelloggs Vector Protein Cereal Reviews

Ranked #91 out of 329 in Cereal

December 05, 2016

My husband is the one who loved this cereal and I found myself liking this as well. When I was working in a kitchen in camp, lots of men really dig this cereal and has become one of the favorites.

I love it with a banana. It keeps me full for a long time. It gives me energy and satisfies my hunger. Whenever I don't feel like eating a big supper, I just have a half a cup of this cereal with banana or berries and I'm good.

February 16, 2016

I love the crunch Vector cereal provides. Taste great, not too sweet but also not too bland. When it's sits in milk for a while it's super yummy, soggy cereal but with a tiny bit of crunch. Delicious!

October 14, 2015

Kelloggs Vector Protein Cereal;

For protein concscious consumers, this is a great cereal.
    Ton of protein within!
    Good ingredients wise.

Good taste, nothing special, plain but good.

More for the protein conscious

August 27, 2015

I ate this cereal a long time ago and really liked it, so recently, I repurchased it but to my dismay... I don't like it. The flakes are very hard and get stuck in my teeth and the flavor isn't all that appealing.

May 24, 2015

this cereals are my hubby choice , he don’t eat them regularly but I do stock it up , tasty and healthy it a meal replacement cereals keep you full for long time

May 14, 2015

This cereal can get pricey, but if you look for coupons they are often out there.
    The cereal tastes quite good, and is quite filling. Noticeable difference later in the day from other sugary cereals. I like that it has difference textures in it as well - it's less boring.

May 14, 2015

I find that this cereal fills us up and is pretty nutritious. It works for a good quick breakfast.

March 31, 2015

This cereal tastes good and is filling however I find it always has little hard pieces in it, I've bought multiple boxes and they always have it. Other than that, I do buy this cereal regularly as it has enough sweetness to satisfy my sweet tooth for the day.

March 29, 2015

Love this cereal. It has lots of flavour and very filling

March 09, 2015

i enjoy this cereal. easy to eat and good for u!

The Lucky One: Book

The Choice

Message in a Bottle

khboyd has posted in the forum topic
    Low carb...

khboyd has posted in the forum topic
    New Offer!!

clauno added a new review for
    Cadbury Cream Eggs