Kellog's Special K Vanilla Almond Cereal

Kellog's Special K Vanilla Almond Cereal Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 357 in Cereal

March 07, 2017

This is my favorite cereal! its crunchy and tasty and its also good for you. I love the slices of almonds. Only down fall is the price, but if your willing to spend a little more this is a great cereal.

February 25, 2017

This is my favorite Special K cereal! The crunchy flakes with vanilla flavour and slivered almonds are such a delicious combination. I enjoy this for breakfast several times a week. Really good with fresh blueberries.

February 25, 2017

This cereal is great not only does it taste great, light vanilla taste with scarce almonds (they're there tho) probably in the bottom, this cereal is also healthy for you!
    Not as expensive as Genereal mills brand cereal either

December 29, 2016

I absolutely love the sweet taste of almond and the crunchy flakes in this cereal! By far my favorite cold cereal and I highly recommend it to others. Yum yum yum!

August 06, 2016

This is a good cereal. But for me not sweet enough. Ill add a pack of sweetner over the top and add almond milk because I think it taste better. It is a bit more expensive than other cereal which can be frustrating but overall a good buy

August 01, 2016

J'aime absolument tout ce qui a de la vanille. Ces céréales sont fait à base de granola et de vanille, donc ils sont bons pour la santé. J'aime bien rajouter des fruis aussi dans ceux-là, comme dans pas mal tous les céréales de ce genre. Kellog's Special K a fait plusieurs sorte de céréales fait à base de granola et ils sont tous tout aussi bons les uns que les autres. Par contre, le prix reste à désirer.

July 29, 2016

I love anything vanilla so picked this up and omg so delicious, I sometimes out some in a container and use it as a snack during the day at work, I love it and it's also good with vanilla soy milk. Yummy.

June 04, 2016

I love how strong the vanilla flavour in this cereal is! It adds a bit of flavour depth to an otherwise simple and sweet cereal. I also find the vanilla and almond flavours compliment each other very well. A great, somewhat simple cereal that isn't boring.

June 01, 2016

Les céréales Kellog's Special K Vanilla Almond Cereal sont excellentes ! les amandes ajoute un bon goût et sont une bonne source de protéines je recommande :)

April 28, 2016

I love this cereal because it tastes good and its healthy! I bought my kids their regular cereals but they started eating this one and finished it before their own!