Kellog's Special K Vanilla Almond Cereal

Kellog's Special K Vanilla Almond Cereal Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 345 in Cereal

December 29, 2016

I absolutely love the sweet taste of almond and the crunchy flakes in this cereal! By far my favorite cold cereal and I highly recommend it to others. Yum yum yum!

August 06, 2016

This is a good cereal. But for me not sweet enough. Ill add a pack of sweetner over the top and add almond milk because I think it taste better. It is a bit more expensive than other cereal which can be frustrating but overall a good buy

August 01, 2016

J'aime absolument tout ce qui a de la vanille. Ces céréales sont fait à base de granola et de vanille, donc ils sont bons pour la santé. J'aime bien rajouter des fruis aussi dans ceux-là, comme dans pas mal tous les céréales de ce genre. Kellog's Special K a fait plusieurs sorte de céréales fait à base de granola et ils sont tous tout aussi bons les uns que les autres. Par contre, le prix reste à désirer.

July 29, 2016

I love anything vanilla so picked this up and omg so delicious, I sometimes out some in a container and use it as a snack during the day at work, I love it and it's also good with vanilla soy milk. Yummy.

June 04, 2016

I love how strong the vanilla flavour in this cereal is! It adds a bit of flavour depth to an otherwise simple and sweet cereal. I also find the vanilla and almond flavours compliment each other very well. A great, somewhat simple cereal that isn't boring.

June 01, 2016

Les céréales Kellog's Special K Vanilla Almond Cereal sont excellentes ! les amandes ajoute un bon goût et sont une bonne source de protéines je recommande :)

April 28, 2016

I love this cereal because it tastes good and its healthy! I bought my kids their regular cereals but they started eating this one and finished it before their own!

March 25, 2016

One of my favourite cereals out there. I usually don't like to eat cereal for breakfast every morning, but ever since I bought this I've been wanting to have it for breakfast everyday. It's sweet, flavourful, and filling.

March 17, 2016

We buy kellog's cereals on constant basis. They are healthy for you because offers a vast variety of nutrients and keeps you full throug out the day. Breakfast is an important meal and this almond kind makes it delicious.

February 12, 2016

this is a great product and my kids love too - seriously how do they do it... taste and low calories. It makes me smile when my kids mention it tastes so wonderful