Kenneth Cole Black for Women
Good

Kenneth Cole Black for Women Reviews

Ranked #1131 out of 1233 in Perfume

Fragrance notes: a delicate aroma of lush florals, citrus, sandalwood and musk, a warm fragrance. Recommended use: evening.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

May 23, 2012

I got this a loong while ago and I received it as a combo pack-the gift set included a Perfume and Body lotion. It has a great flowery smell to it and it's not a strong scent-it's suttle yet luxurious.

May 07, 2009

I love this perfume! It has a fresh scent that's not too overpowering. A little goes a long way and lasts all day. Out of all my perfumes it's my boyfriends favourite. A must for every collection.

April 09, 2009

love it its very different it smells so good and is fresh

January 09, 2007

My boyfriend got this perfume for me and it is definitely a staple in my fragrance library. It is a very fresh and clean scent, great for everyday wear when you don't want something heavy or overpowering. It is definite must for the office!

I liked it so much that I got my boyfriend the version for men, which smells fantastic on him too!