• Kenra Volume Spray 25
Good

Kenra Volume Spray 25 Reviews

Ranked #1143 out of 2237 in Hair Care

February 13, 2017

I have very long, thick hair with a mind of it's own and this is the only hairspray I have found that gives me the long lasting control I need. My hair is halfway down my back and naturally wavy, very hard to control. With all other hairsprays I have to reapply constantly. Kenra's Volume Spray lasts for hours. It is a bit on the spendy side, but for hair like mine it is well worth it!

October 21, 2016

Wouldn't use anything else. The spray isn't sticky or doesn't dry hair into crispy sections. Holds hair while allowing movement. Great smell, not too perfumy! They also have great shampoos, conditioners and other levels of spray!

June 17, 2016

I've used Kenra hairspray for years because it leaves no sticky residue and your hair is still able to move freely while maintaining curl. I prefer the light hold 7 formula but will also use the 25 when I need more hold.

September 02, 2014

I got this from Chatters at a discount with my service and I love it! I used to be a big fan of backcombing and that left my hair really dry and frizzy for days afterwards but with this hairspray, most of the time I don't even have to backcomb and if i do, its absolute minimal. If your thinking of trying this, get it, its worth it

September 17, 2013

Kenra is a fantasic line of Products but in my opinion THIS is their Crown Jewel. It is far more than a volumizing spray - It goes above and beyond! The hold is AMAZING - It smells great (As great as a hair spray possibly can). It is surprisingly fairly resistant to humidity (Which is hard to find in a hair spray.) They have a smaller trial size - Use the money you'd spend to try it and buy the biggest bottle they have stocked! It will last you forever and is well worth the money! If you work in the beauty industry and have a pro card - Cosmoprof carries this at great prices! You will NOT be disappointed in this hair spray - and the good news!! If you are, take if back to the place of purchase for a 100% refund! That's right folks, Kenra has a 100% satisfaction guarantee! So really, there is no risk in trying this baby!! :)

Shoppingsorceress added a new review for
    Dollarama Candles