Kenzo Amour

Kenzo Amour Reviews

Ranked #743 out of 1255 in Perfume

With top notes of frangipani and blossom; a heart of cherry blossom, white tea and frankincense, and a dry down of thanaka wood, rice and vanilla.

February 15, 2017

By far one of the best scents. The dark pink bottle is a bright and bold but sweet sent whereas the white bottle has a spice deeper scent. A must have for every occasion.

February 01, 2017

After first smelling this in Sephora I knew I had to get the full size. Oddly enough the scent reminds me of playdough but in a more mature kind of way. I've received many compliments when wearing this perfume.

May 03, 2016

This stuff smells fantastic! It's not too floral or too sweet. It has a musk too it but it's not too strong. Indian holi by Kenzo is my favorite scent ever. I'd recommend Amour for those who want a light floral scent, with a bit of sweetness but not candy sweet. It's fresh and reminds me of spring.

Con: it doesn't stay on for long at all! That makes the price seems to be too much because one spray should be enough to last for hours, but it wears off quickly.

January 04, 2016

Love the fragrance. It is very subtle but powerful at the same time!

November 22, 2014

I was so lucky to have received this perfume. First off, the bottle is stunning and will make for a great home accent later! As they say, you get what you pay for. Though I didn't pay for it, I know it retails for about $135 for the size I received (3.4oz). The staying power and the scent are so romantic. This lasts at least 8 hours. My boyfriend really liked it too, always a good thing, lol! All in all, very classy perfume!

August 05, 2014

The best perfume I own!!! It suits me so well, it's discrete but when people smell ist on me I get lot's of compliments!!! Love love love it!!!

August 14, 2012

I must agree with the other reviews here. This is my all time favorite scent. I like to wear it when it's a little bit colder outside because it wraps me in a warm blanket of vanilla and sweetness. It definitely has a asian inspired scent with unique flower blossoms. I definitely recommend this. It lasts forever on. Very nice quality perfume and very unique. Nothing out there smells like it.

December 23, 2011

My ABSOLUTE favorite perfume. I love how soft it is, not overpowering at all, and it lasts for a long time. I have the set with the large bottle, the lotion and the purse sized bottle. I take it around everywhere with me and get compliments on it all the time.
    Definitely my go-to scent!

August 16, 2010

Amazing!

I just love this perfume! it is my favorite and I wear it for special occasions!

KenzoAmour
    Kenzo introduces a soft, sensual, serene fragrance with a woody, musky scent. Olfactory evocations of travelling through Asia, with memories of India, Indonesia, Japan, Burma, and Thailand. Lovely places, filled with vibrant colors and aromas.

Notes:
    Frangipani Blossoms from Bali or Borobudur, Cherry Blossoms from Japan, Tanakha Wood, Incense, Thai Rice Steam, Vanilla of La Réunion, White Tea from China.
    Style:
    Soft. Sensual. Feminine.

August 16, 2010

Kenzo's Amour is pretty pricey as far as fragrance goes, but I love it! It smells like cotton candy, but in a grown-up way. Slightly floral and slightly musky, this perfume has it all. I have worn this fragrance for the past three years and get compliments every time I wear it. I love that it makes me feel pretty every time I wear it. And it lasts. I fell in love with Dolce and Gabbana's Blue when I was in Rome many years ago, but it only lasted until I walked out the door. Kenzo's Amour only needs a spritz or two and lasts the rest of the day without overpowering your (or other's) senses.

Do you always wear ...

couponing

siffieee has posted in the forum topic
    Where's everyone from?

nyou.ca added a new review for
    Old Navy Flip Flops