Amazing
Good

Keri Fast Absorbing Essential Hydration Reviews

Ranked #1064 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

September 23, 2016

This is my go to body lotion. I always keep a bottle in my washroom and I put it on my body after I shower everyday during the winter months. This lotion absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy feeling and it makes your skin soooo soft.

November 24, 2011

This is the first Keri moisturizer I've tried. My skin gets a little more dry once the weather gets cold, so I wanted something to help with that and also something without much scent.
The bottle says "Fast Absorbing Essential Hydration" with "HydraShield"....it has aloe and emollients, and is fragrance free.
I noticed that the texture of this is kind of different. It feels a bit greasy at first and doesn't go on that smoothly, but once it soaks in it feels alot nicer!
I realized after buying that this is the formula for normal to dry skin, and it isn't really doing much for the extra dry skin on my hands. The bottle says 'just apply it once a day to keep your skin soft and smooth all day', which is true for using it on your arms, legs, etc but doesn't cut it for my hands. With washing them throughout the day and just doing general things, I find I have to reapply this often as a hand cream. I probably SHOULD just get a hand cream for this, but I'm still not totally impressed with this product. For me, I think there are better lotions out there, although I am sure this one would be great for some others, and I'll definitely finish up the bottle I have right now.
This is not really a new favourite of mine but it isn't terrible either.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml