Keri Lotion: Shea Butter Nourishing Hydration
Good

Keri Lotion: Shea Butter Nourishing Hydration Reviews

Ranked #919 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

May 10, 2016

My skin is left super soft, I keep it next to my night stand to apply to my hands and legs every night before bed! and I just love the scent not to strong just right.

January 29, 2016

I have extremely dry skin living in Alberta Canadian winters. This is the ONLY lotion I use that actually works and stays on my skin like it says it does. Nothing else compares.

March 07, 2014

Although the price could be a little more negotiable it definitely gets the job done. My skin gets pretty dry. After I shower or take a bath I use this and it hydrates and moisturizes my skin with no problem all day long I love this lotion. A must have

November 11, 2011

i have very dry skin and find it a bit difficult to find lotions that keep my skin smooth for a full 24 hours. keri lotion is the first lotion i have ever used that has successfully done that. it does feel a bit heavy when you pump it out, and you have to make sure its rubbed in properly, the few extra seconds it takes to put it on is well worth getting rid of that dry skin at the end of the day...

this is not lotion for people that have oily skin, but is perfect for those like me, with extremely dry skin.

i bought the product on sale for approximately $5, however even at the regular price (which i believe is about $8 or $9) i think it is well worth the money.