Keri Original Intense Hydration

Keri Original Intense Hydration Reviews

Ranked #632 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

September 25, 2016

I bought this on discount.. I am not sure if the shelf life was close to expire or that maybe new packaging was coming out or that is was not going to be sold anymore.. The usual reasons that something is on discount.

Anyway.. My Mom told me that my sister uses this routinely and loves it.. I now love it as well.
It gives my skin almost an opalescent glow. I use it on face, hands, body and feet. NO break outs either. I also put it on quite heavy 2 times now as a moisture mask. I didn't rinse, just let it soak in while I was sleeping. My face was oily in the morning (which is common anyway), and I washed my face in warm water and OMG was my skin ever soft, supple, plump.

I was very pleased. There is zero fragrance and it is a large 580ml bottle.

My hands stay protected from drying out too. I am very happy with it, even if I pay full price which is around $8.99

July 09, 2016

Keri Lotion original formula is phenomenal. This product keeps my skin moisturized as promised. It would have loved it a slight cheaper. Used it from I was a child but stopped when the formula changed to the lighter version. Since recent that other company have also switched the formula to the lighter option. I had now returned to Keri because they now offers the original thick creamy formula.

May 28, 2014

I love love this product. I use it twice a day and it's the only body lotion I've found that works on my skin for my needs.

May 11, 2014

I could do without the strong scent but I love how soft my skin feels after I use it

February 23, 2014

having to live with eczema I really appreciate this cream cause its really thick and rich