Keri Shea Butter Nourishing Hydration Lotion Reviews

Ranked #641 out of 1531 in Body Lotions & Creams

March 06, 2017

This has been a go to since I was a little one. In fact my father swears by it so much, he was worried when they recently changed packaging. I have eczema from head to toe, and change my toiletries seasonally, but Keri Lotion is a staple that is always on hand, or in stock. Its great for babies as well.

July 31, 2016

Why? Why? Why?
    Why would you change the formula to my favourite all time lotion???
    Its so awful now I returned the 2 bottles I just purchased. This was my favouite lotion! Now I will never buy another unless the formula is changed back. I was shocked at the size change for one thing, after getting it home and using it I was shocked again by the change to the formula. It literally feels like rubbing cooking oil into your hands. The fast absorbing Keri is gone... that stuff never absorbed into my skin... in fact I hated it so much I washed it off my hands!
    I am so very disappointed!
    I now have to find a replacement for my beloved Keri Lotion :(

January 27, 2016

I found this very tacky. I would never use it again. I don't like the way it feels on my skin. I feel like I need a shower to get it off.

Updated On: February 21, 2016

The scent is great but other than that not really happy with this lotion.