• Kernels dill pickle popcorn seasoning
  • Kernels dill pickle popcorn seasoning
Image Gallery
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Terrible
0

Kernels dill pickle popcorn seasoning Reviews

5/5
100% OF CHICKS DIG IT
4 reviews
Ranked #195 out of 2318 in Grocery

    5/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    December 13, 2016

    BEST POPCORN SEASONING EVER! It is the only one I like. I load it on to my popcorn with butter and it makes the best tasting popcorn. I think it is really cheap to like 3 dollars. The container lasts pretty long too. I can't leave the store without it. EVER!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    December 13, 2016

    This is my FAVOURITE popcorn seasoning!! (when I'm not making my homemade cayenne pepper& lime seasoning) -- I love to just top this onto my popcorn. The dill flavour is so strong- it tastes just like Dill Pickle kernels popcorn!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 24, 2016

    Cet assaisonnement peut rendre accro. J'adore tout ce qui est au cornichon et Kernels a trouvé le bon équilibre qui fait que cette poudre goute ce qui ce rapproche le plus du gout du cornichon. J'en ajoute sur mon popcorn, sur mes chips aux cornichons et je fais meme cuire mes graines de citrouilles avec poudre (attention de ne pas bruler, le gout n'est pas super). Si vous aimez les pickles ce produit est a essayer.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 03, 2016

    We eat a lot of popcorn in my household and we love to have a variety of these seasonings to switch things up a little but dill pickle is defiantly our favorite. These are a decent price and last a good amount of time. These are really packed with flavour so much so that you only need a little bit.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.