• Kernels dill pickle popcorn seasoning
  • Kernels dill pickle popcorn seasoning
Good

Kernels dill pickle popcorn seasoning Reviews

Ranked #392 out of 2339 in Grocery

February 07, 2017

Although I think this is a great product idea I was disappointed in the quality. The first time you use it on your popcorn it is terrific, but after a couple of weeks the powder starts to harden in the container and comes out in clumps and does not season the corn evenly. I think they need to work on the moisture content or change the container. Perhaps offering it single packets for every use would be much better.

December 13, 2016

BEST POPCORN SEASONING EVER! It is the only one I like. I load it on to my popcorn with butter and it makes the best tasting popcorn. I think it is really cheap to like 3 dollars. The container lasts pretty long too. I can't leave the store without it. EVER!

December 13, 2016

This is my FAVOURITE popcorn seasoning!! (when I'm not making my homemade cayenne pepper& lime seasoning) -- I love to just top this onto my popcorn. The dill flavour is so strong- it tastes just like Dill Pickle kernels popcorn!

August 24, 2016

Cet assaisonnement peut rendre accro. J'adore tout ce qui est au cornichon et Kernels a trouvé le bon équilibre qui fait que cette poudre goute ce qui ce rapproche le plus du gout du cornichon. J'en ajoute sur mon popcorn, sur mes chips aux cornichons et je fais meme cuire mes graines de citrouilles avec poudre (attention de ne pas bruler, le gout n'est pas super). Si vous aimez les pickles ce produit est a essayer.

March 03, 2016

We eat a lot of popcorn in my household and we love to have a variety of these seasonings to switch things up a little but dill pickle is defiantly our favorite. These are a decent price and last a good amount of time. These are really packed with flavour so much so that you only need a little bit.

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Premium Freebies!!!!

osswimmer added a new review for
    Grace Virgin Coconut Oil

osswimmer added a new review for
    Blistex Lip Medex

jessica1238888 added a new review for
    Lysol Wipes Lavender

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Selling used Make up