Kettle Brand Potato Chips Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 1062 in Snacks

Jalapeno Kettle Brand Potato Chips have a zesty, south of the border flavor. Striking a perfect balance between fresh, well-rounded flavor and the clean, spicy bite of jalapeño peppers, these all natural chips are easy to eat with a satisfying burn that sneaks up on you. Pair them with an ice cold cerveza and kick back with this festive, fiery flavor. Behold, the perfect chip. Pick one up. Turn it gently in your hand. Admire the character, the unique, individual shape, the beautiful tawny gold color. We gently cook our potatoes to perfection in the finest oils, and then gently season them with the freshest, all natural ingredients and spices, creating chips with deep, rich flavors and fresh-from-the-field character. Kettle chips have bold flavor and hearty crunch. They taste so great because they're made from all natural, real food ingredients and the finest potatoes, natural oils and craft cooking methods. And they're backed by a commitment to sustainability like wind power, solar power, green building and biodiesel. Kettle Brand Potato Chips: simply great tasting, all natural potato chips made by a company that cares.

December 05, 2016

we often get this into my work, so when im in need of a quick snack, i usually grab a bag of these to try out, i love the crispiness to them, and all the different flavour options are awesome too

October 18, 2016

These chips are comparable to Miss Vickies but what I love is that unlike them, most of them are dairy free! These come in many great flavours (though I have tried a few that were a bit odd). Price is a bit higher than other chip brands but they are often on a multi-pack sale.

September 14, 2016

I've always loved ms vickis but these chips are way better. Great taste and flavours. They're always in stock and reasonably priced. My favourite in the snack isle

July 26, 2016

These potato chips taste amazing!! They're super crunchy!! They're also Gluten Free!! The only bad point about them is that once you start eating them, you can't stop!! You should definitely try them!!
My favorites are the Honey Dijon ones!!

July 04, 2016

My absolute favourite chips! The honey dijion is so addicting and has a nice balance between sweet and salty. The chips are a bit thicker so it doesn't tend to break as easy. Love them!!

June 23, 2016

All ketitle chips are so freaking delicious! I love eating these. They have the right amount of crunch, the flavour selection is huge, and they are easy to find

June 23, 2016

I'm a sucker for chips and an even bigger sucker for organic and Non-GMO products so needless to say, Kettle Brand potato chips are my go to snack. I love the sea salt and malt vinegar, green onion and yogurt and also the dill pickle flavours. Not all of the flavours are Non-GMO, like the honey dijon mustard but I don't even care, I buy them anyways because they are just way too good to pass up! I eat the whole bag once I open them. Loblaws sells these chips 3 for 7.98 which is not too bad considering they are Non-GMO, aside from a couple flavous but who cares, they're super delicious and contain much healthier and less ingredients than other chips. NO MSG!

June 23, 2016

Crispy chips that come in a variety of awesome flavours! I can always buy 2-3 bags on sale and can easily devour them through a course of a weekend. On that note the company should consider increasing the bag size.

May 02, 2016

An amazing salty snack. Although they are the healthiest they sure do taste amazing and a great reward on cheat day. There are so many flavors that other brands do not have and they are all natural. A little bit on the pricey side but and totally worth it!

April 28, 2016

So crunchy and decadent. I love the "kettle cooked" flavor. I am a chip monster so I have to be careful, I can easily eat a full bag! The flavor selection is great but my fav is still original.