Keurig 2.0 with VanHoutte Specialty Beverages

Keurig 2.0 with VanHoutte Specialty Beverages Reviews

Ranked #286 out of 502 in Coffee

Taste

January 10, 2017

We got a 2.0 as a gift and love it.
    Fast, easy to to maintain, and has a nice variety of flavours to choose from.
    Perfect if you just want a couple cups!
    I recommend this

Taste

September 16, 2015

I enjoyed the Kuerig 2.0 I recieved it free in exchange for my honest opinions from Influenster CA and Keurig and VanHoutte Specialty Beverages. It is fast and quiet and the tastes are okay but I am not a fan of the extra waste generated by now using two separate packages for one tiny cup of cappuccino. The new proctors now have the dairy/creamer option for your frothy drinks in a separate package you add to the mug before brewing. I was already not using my Tassimo because I felt bad about the unrecyclable waste this new product adds an extra packet of waste to each tiny beverage and since I like a nice large drink and these flavoured specialty drinks are only 8 ounces I produce four pieces of trash per mug. Sorry but I cannot justify that waste. I do understand this change in keeping the dairy or soy products out of the actual machine prevents the bad tastes and smells that happened with other flavours going through the original Keurig but I preferred to clean the machine rather than produce even more waste products. If you do not care about the excessive waste then it is a decent product and I read it is compatible with a carafe to make whole pots of coffee but I was not given that to review I was given the Keuric 2.0 and the Van Houtte specialty cups.