Keurig 2.0 Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 481 in Coffee

September 27, 2016

Being a coffee fashionista, coffee shops are where you will find me.
My daughter got me this for Christmas and I swear I really, really tried to use this as an alternative when
I'm not savouring a fresh espresso at a shop.
Not only is the taste of the coffees watery, but had issues with the cups.
And then 6 months later, it just stopped working.

Guess it was a blessing it did.

August 06, 2016

I got a Keurig 2.0 as a gift . Easy to brew a cup of coffee when in a rush .. price is so so ... I find the coffee taste good and a lot better then other coffee machines . I would highly recommend this product.

June 15, 2016

So I had a terrible experience with the original Keurig, and so far this one is miles better. My first one stopped being able to pour out the coffee b/c grounds were going up through the needle and clogging the dispenser, and they designed it so that it couldn't come apart to clean this out. I've had this Keurig 2.0 for 1 1/2 years and it still pours the strong steady stream (stronger than original) that it did on day one, so it hasn't clogged up yet. So I'm guessing they made it better and fixed that problem. I've used all flavours of coffee and tea, and I've got the special plastic cup that lets you use any coffee brand you want in it. It makes a quick cup of coffee and doesn't make a mess. (undecided on recommending it fully b/c of latent problems that occurred with original version... still wary)

April 09, 2016

I love the keurig 2.0! Best coffee maker I've ever owned. I bought it on sale at Costco at a really good price so I was already pretty excited for this purchase. I previously owned a tassimo and this coffee machine is 10 times better. I love the coffee selection for keurig. I have probably tried a 100 different flavors and types of coffee in the last year. I know people complain you can only use keurig branded coffee with this machine but you can buy these little clips now that you clip on in your coffee maker that allow you to use any coffee brand. I bought the clip at a local drug store for 5 dollars and can now use any coffee brand I want. This coffee maker is extremely easy to use, has a touch screen which makes it even easier to use. It brews great coffee. I have had this for one year now and have had zero problems. I couldn't be happier with this purchase. Highly recommend.

April 09, 2016

I was given the new Keurig 2.0 as a gift when I moved house, I had an original Keurig and loved the device, I find the new one works even better, the cup selection for sizes on the display screen makes making coffee a lot easier and the machine isn't as noisy! Only down side is the power button is very small

March 16, 2016

This product is absolutely crap! When I bought mine the company had to replace it 3 times! Then as soon as I descaled the machine as recommended, it stopped working immediately. These are more trouble than their worth and they are certainly not worth the money.

March 16, 2016

I currently have the new keurig 2.0, because my old model broke and they sent this one to me, which I was extremely grateful for, but it is very frustrating that you can only use keurig brand k cups, and even then, some of them do not work, so I have plenty of k cups that I cannot use, so that is disappointing, but the machine itself works very well, and I love the option that you can brew a whole pot of coffee.

March 13, 2016

I got my Keurig 2.0 as a review product for my blog: http://www.theknitwitbyshair.com I wasn't sure if I would like it or not. I have a Tassimo already, and really loved it. I've had this for about a year now, and I use it almost exclusively. I like having the option of doing a full pot or just 1 cup. When my ILs visit we are able to make a pot and pour everyone's desired amount. Sometimes my Mom in law only wants a little coffee, that would mean one of us would have to split a coffee with her. Now we just pour her one, and then the rest of us still get as much as we want. But on days when it is just me home I can make just a single cup.

March 10, 2016

En comparaison avec l'ancien modèle, je suis déçue de la nouvelle Keurig 2.0

Impossible de régler la température de l'eau et, jusqu'à tout récemment, aucun kcup réutilisable n'était disponible.

Tous mes anciens kcups ne fonctionnent pas dans cette machine, car ils n'ont pas le nouveau logo. Et même certains nouveau kcup nous donnent le oops message!.

Heureusement, Keurig possède un service à la clientèle exceptionnel qui compense. Ils m'ont fait crédit de tous mes anciens kcups pour que je puisse en acheter des nouveaux.

February 19, 2016

after already having a Tassimo coffee machine, I thought I would buy one of these & give it a try because the Keurig machine does have other brand's of coffee that my Tassimo doesn't have.Well I started off liking it, but now just after using it on a every other day basis, it has broken. I am going to fix it, & then I might be able to give it a better Review.