Keurig 2.0 Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 507 in Coffee

January 17, 2017

I currently own the Keurig 2.0 525 plus . I have also owned the 425 and the 50 . I love my Keurig and the options it has . This also has the ability to change your strength . I can use it when im home alone or i have company and love that i can give my company whatever they like as it is one cup at a time or a carafe full. The hot water on demand is a great option for myself as well as my children for their needs as well .

January 16, 2017

I bought a keurig 2.0 two months ago. I have had nothing but problems. I can only use certain pods or I get a cup full of coffee grounds. I can't use any of the compostable pods. I can't use the reusable kcup anymore, and the water reservoir is way too small . My first keurig worked great, made a decent size of coffee... Until it started leaking. I won't purchase a keurig again

January 10, 2017

I purchased the Keurig K200 machine right before Christmas because we were having family stay for the holidays who drink a lot of coffee. This was the best purchase. It is easy to use and there are soo many k-cup options. It's fits perfectly on my counter and doesn't take up slot of space. My only con for the machine is that I wish it held more water but I'll take a compact machine over a bulky one.

January 08, 2017

Really nice look, I love the White one, gréât price and mate awesome cofee but this keurig only takes spécificité kcup , if you dont Busy the good one does' tu work well

January 05, 2017

I use my Keurig every day. I use it mainly for coffee pods but also when I need hot water for tea or hot chocolate. I love the touch screen feature and that it can make many different cup sizes.

December 30, 2016

I purchased this machine cause I like to have one coffee or two in the morning, but i also wanted something that would also make other hot drinks when i am at home too.
    The only problem that i have with this machine is that you have to drink the hot drink right away or it will go cold fast, the other is watching what pods that i buy for it and when i find a place that buys them I have to keep going back to the same store cause not a lot carry them for this machine. Another problem that i have fun into this machine is that if the top of the pod isnt on right the machine will read it as a error, then you have to over ride it.

Over all I love the machine and wouldnt want to trade it in for another.

December 10, 2016

Amazing brewer that has exceeded my expectations.... It brews coffee, tea & even hot chocolate perfect every time. Extremely easy to use & even clean. Love my morning coffee!

September 27, 2016

Being a coffee fashionista, coffee shops are where you will find me.
    My daughter got me this for Christmas and I swear I really, really tried to use this as an alternative when
    I'm not savouring a fresh espresso at a shop.
    Not only is the taste of the coffees watery, but had issues with the cups.
    And then 6 months later, it just stopped working.

Guess it was a blessing it did.

August 06, 2016

I got a Keurig 2.0 as a gift . Easy to brew a cup of coffee when in a rush .. price is so so ... I find the coffee taste good and a lot better then other coffee machines . I would highly recommend this product.

June 15, 2016

So I had a terrible experience with the original Keurig, and so far this one is miles better. My first one stopped being able to pour out the coffee b/c grounds were going up through the needle and clogging the dispenser, and they designed it so that it couldn't come apart to clean this out. I've had this Keurig 2.0 for 1 1/2 years and it still pours the strong steady stream (stronger than original) that it did on day one, so it hasn't clogged up yet. So I'm guessing they made it better and fixed that problem. I've used all flavours of coffee and tea, and I've got the special plastic cup that lets you use any coffee brand you want in it. It makes a quick cup of coffee and doesn't make a mess. (undecided on recommending it fully b/c of latent problems that occurred with original version... still wary)