Keurig 2.0 Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 535 in Coffee

February 20, 2017

I like the convenience of brewing single cups, but considering how quickly you go through the pods, the cost of the pods could be a little better! Gets expensive

January 17, 2017

I currently own the Keurig 2.0 525 plus . I have also owned the 425 and the 50 . I love my Keurig and the options it has . This also has the ability to change your strength . I can use it when im home alone or i have company and love that i can give my company whatever they like as it is one cup at a time or a carafe full. The hot water on demand is a great option for myself as well as my children for their needs as well .

January 16, 2017

I bought a keurig 2.0 two months ago. I have had nothing but problems. I can only use certain pods or I get a cup full of coffee grounds. I can't use any of the compostable pods. I can't use the reusable kcup anymore, and the water reservoir is way too small . My first keurig worked great, made a decent size of coffee... Until it started leaking. I won't purchase a keurig again

January 10, 2017

I purchased the Keurig K200 machine right before Christmas because we were having family stay for the holidays who drink a lot of coffee. This was the best purchase. It is easy to use and there are soo many k-cup options. It's fits perfectly on my counter and doesn't take up slot of space. My only con for the machine is that I wish it held more water but I'll take a compact machine over a bulky one.

January 08, 2017

Really nice look, I love the White one, gréât price and mate awesome cofee but this keurig only takes spécificité kcup , if you dont Busy the good one does' tu work well

January 05, 2017

I use my Keurig every day. I use it mainly for coffee pods but also when I need hot water for tea or hot chocolate. I love the touch screen feature and that it can make many different cup sizes.

December 30, 2016

I purchased this machine cause I like to have one coffee or two in the morning, but i also wanted something that would also make other hot drinks when i am at home too.
    The only problem that i have with this machine is that you have to drink the hot drink right away or it will go cold fast, the other is watching what pods that i buy for it and when i find a place that buys them I have to keep going back to the same store cause not a lot carry them for this machine. Another problem that i have fun into this machine is that if the top of the pod isnt on right the machine will read it as a error, then you have to over ride it.

Over all I love the machine and wouldnt want to trade it in for another.

December 10, 2016

Amazing brewer that has exceeded my expectations.... It brews coffee, tea & even hot chocolate perfect every time. Extremely easy to use & even clean. Love my morning coffee!

September 27, 2016

Being a coffee fashionista, coffee shops are where you will find me.
    My daughter got me this for Christmas and I swear I really, really tried to use this as an alternative when
    I'm not savouring a fresh espresso at a shop.
    Not only is the taste of the coffees watery, but had issues with the cups.
    And then 6 months later, it just stopped working.

Guess it was a blessing it did.

August 06, 2016

I got a Keurig 2.0 as a gift . Easy to brew a cup of coffee when in a rush .. price is so so ... I find the coffee taste good and a lot better then other coffee machines . I would highly recommend this product.

moonstruck added a new review for
    Green Tea Kit Kat

BabyGill added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

suekitty13 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

boisderose added a new review for
    kleenex ultra soft

danayyc has started a new forum topic
    Smartphone plans