Keurig Coffee Machine Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 481 in Coffee

May 16, 2016

I first tried a Keurig coffeemaker at a friend's house. I was immediately hooked! I use my Keurig several times a day. I make coffee, tea, hot chocolate, hot apple cider, lattes, instant cup-a-soup, instant oatmeal, etc. It is convenient and works so well for me. Being able to do one cup at a time is convenient. We get to have our own individual drinks, my husband only drinks regular coffee, but I like a wide variety of drinks. Everyone gets what they want, and everyone is happy! When we wear this one out, we are definitely buying another Keurig!

February 17, 2016

I got my first Keurig at Christmas, and I love it, just as much as I love my coffee, I have yet to have any issues, and the cleaning of the machine is so easy. I used to have a tassimo machine, which was nice, but I really do prefer the Keurig much more, as you have a bigger selection of coffee's and teas as well as other drinks. the upkeep of this machine is fairly easy, I will definitely buy another and recommend to others. I love my coffee.

February 15, 2016

I love these machines, each coffee is fresh and ready in minutes. The machines are so easy to use, the warranty seems to be very appropriate for the devise, I have never had to use mine, the machine seems to be very well make!

February 12, 2016

I love my keurig its great as i can make one cup vs a whole pot & it going to waste. We take ours boating & camping which is a pain but they are so expensive we just take the one evrry where we go. Hard to keep clean though

February 12, 2016

Being the only coffee drinker in our house, the Keurig is perfect. I switched from the tassimo to the Keurig, never been happier. The coffee tastes fantastic!

February 12, 2016

We have 3 mini keurigs in my workplace as well as a larger one at home and I completely love them ! Easy quick coffee, with the mini you get 1 cup water which sometimes doesnt seem like enough depending on the coffee type! keurig fan forever

February 12, 2016

Never dreamed I would pay that much for a coffee machine. I very seldom go to Tim Hortons anymore. I use the walmart brand of kcups and it tastes the same as tims.

February 05, 2016

I did hesitate between a Keurig and a Tassimo but in the end I bought a Keurig. I do not regret it. Three persons from my entourage did bought a Tassimo and then bought a Keurig because they regret it. They are more choice for cups with Keurig.

December 08, 2015

I love it! I am not happy about the waste with the pre-filled coffee pods, so looking into alternatives. I love all the variety. I tend to make a bigger cup, 10oz rather then 8oz for a better flavour.

June 12, 2015

What can I say? I LOVE my keurig!!! I enjoy every single cup. When I use percolator, if the coffee sits for a bit, it doesn't taste good so it gets dumped down drain. A false economy. With the Keurig, no coffee is wasted and every cup is fresh brewed and tastes amazing!

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play