Keurig Hot, Van Houtte Mocaccino

Keurig Hot, Van Houtte Mocaccino Reviews

Ranked #403 out of 504 in Coffee

Taste

January 01, 2017

In the past, we've bought this drink mix and had a lot of success. However, my boyfriend was gifted a box for Christmas to use with the new Keurig at home, and we've been very disappointed.

On two separate occasions, he has gone to make a drink and after it has finished had a disappointing outcome. Both times, he's described the taste as being like vomit. I found it to be extremely unpleasant as well.

We really have no idea why those two cups of moccacino tasted like that. We didn't do anything to it, and all the other drinks coming out of the machine taste fine. Perhaps it's just a bad batch, but either way it was very disappointing!

Taste

April 25, 2015

The powder packet didn't dissolve as it was being brewed and just rose to the top. Even after stirring there were pockets of dry powder. The taste was average but it was a little on the sweet side for my liking. It's a new product so maybe after some tweaking, I'll try again in hopes that it has a better taste and dissolves like it's supposed to

Knd1309 added a new review for
    Phillips Avent baby bottles

keemstar added a new review for
    Nike Brand

Laura1960 has posted in the forum topic
    RW&Co;savings

Knd1309 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Ghostmommy has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite cartoon for adults?

Ghostmommy has posted in the forum topic
    Check your emails, ladies!