Keurig K10 MINI Plus Brewing System

Keurig K10 MINI Plus Brewing System Reviews

Ranked #300 out of 481 in Coffee

January 22, 2015

Fantastic little brewing system, So easy to use. Pick and choose from so many drinks available. Be "home made" fancy! :) Recommend.

December 12, 2014

I bought a Keurig mini last year because I drink coffee everyday all day and wanted to see what the big hype was. Honestly the Kcups have come down in price considerably or this would have been a downfall for me. I enjoy having that fresh cup of coffee and am now in the market for a full size so I dont have to add water every time I want a cup:)

August 31, 2014

I love coffee but I find with a regular coffee pot so much gets wasted so when I received this as an Xmas gift I was excited. It works well and delivers a good cup of coffee every time.

August 13, 2014

not bad system but bi also have the bigger one and its awesome.

August 13, 2014

I don't know about this version. I have friend with different brewing systems by Keurig, and they are way better than this one. Mine stops working properly all the time, I never get the proper fullness level of water for my coffee, it jams easy, and I can barely fit certain mugs under it.

August 07, 2014

I love my Keurig Mini - I have it in red and it looks great in my kitchen plus its so much more convenient to have a hot coffee.

June 14, 2014

I love keurig. Have tons of friends who have the bigger versions. I got this little one for free so I cannot complain about the price. I love being able to make a single cup of coffee whenever I want. The thing is tiny and fits almost anywhere. It is easy to use. It is a little difficult to clean. My only gripe is that I would rather have a water tank on it like the bigger ones. I hate having to add water every time I need a cup of joe. I end up spilling the water everywhere because it isn't that easy to get water in there.

June 02, 2014

This single use K-Cup Brewer is awesome. Since it is a single use reservoir, you fill your cup with the desired level of water 6 or 8 or 10 oz. Just pour your cup of water into the top and close the lid. Turn on the power and lift the Keurig handle to empty water to the heating element. This is also when you add your K-Cup of choice. I'm currently on a Lemon Zinger Tea streak!
Now it takes a good two minutes to heat your water. Once you close the Keurig lid the brew button will be blue. Press it and let the magic happen. The brew button will flash red for a while, and when it's ready to brew it will stay solid red.
When that cup of coffee (or in my case Lemon Zinger) is brewed it's Hot!
What I love about this brewer is that there is no standing water. Who wants water that has been sitting not moving for a couple of days. That water tends to get stale and germy.
I'm a girl that needs at least two coffees to wake up in the morning. I just can't live now without this brewer. It is gonna be a great travel companion.