Keurig K40 Elite Brewing System Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 481 in Coffee

The Keurig Elite Brewing System delivers the coffee you love in under a minute. It features two brew sizes and a 48 oz. removable water reservoir. Read more about this product here.

November 03, 2016

I received this two years ago for Xmas and I wouldn't be without it. It is just so very easy to make a cup of coffee and it is a snap in no time at all. It even had directions on how to properly clean it. Ijust love it and am very pleased wisth it.

November 03, 2016

This is one of these things I feel mixed feelings about. When keurig first came out I immediately purchased one. Well I drink about 4 cups a day and my husband 2. We started realizing that we were spending a great deal of money on coffee, money that could have been used on other things. Sure it's convenient for someone who is in a rush and only drinks one cup a day. The k cups are not recyclable, or biodegradable. Did you know that inventor of keurig actually said he regretted making it? He even stated that he does not own a keurig! That says a great deal to me. So I personally do not benefit in any way from this machine. I actually prefer the taste of percolated and you can choose from a wide variety of flavours at a coffee shop and brew all the different flavours at home. So for me personally, this is not worth it. It may be great for a professional that has to run off to work at 6 in the morning but I am a homemaker, so this is not a great choice for our family.

November 03, 2016

A Keurig can do the job when you really need coffee, but it's not a great cup of coffee. Pods can be pricey, the coffee quality is not guaranteed, and even using your own grounds with refillable pods results in messes. I would not recommend Keurig for home use, but it makes sense for an office or place where making a quantity of coffee is more difficult.

November 03, 2016

I love my Keurig K40 Elite Brewing System. I drink way too much coffee but I'm a sipper. It takes me about an hour to finish a cup of coffee. I hated brewing a pot of coffee and reheating each cup as I needed it. The Keurig lets me enjoy fresh coffee one cup at a time. I also love all the choices hot/cold, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, there's something for everyone! The K-cups are quite expensive but, for me, the convenience and taste is worth it.

November 02, 2016

We had a Keurig at work and while I hate to be a Debbie Downer, I much prefer regular brewed coffee to the Keurig. Firstly, I drink a lot of coffee so having to brew two cups to fill my mug is a negative for me. Secondly, I find the coffee to be too weak for my liking. Thirdly, I don't find the coffee to be hot enough. Despite these negatives, I did like having it at work because everyone could choose what they liked to drink and you could "play" with the flavours. For instance, I'd make a hot chocolate / coffee drink for a little morale boost in the afternoon. However, that's not enough to me to justify getting one at home. It's just not good enough, sorry.

June 12, 2016

I loved my Keurig, but about after a year, the romance was hitting a stale point. It's a great convenience but the cost of buying the k-cups gets out of hand and the constant cleaning of the reusable cups was becoming more of a chore than a joy. Other than that, my machine has held strong ( actually just pulled it out of storage today and set it back up; for the times I just want one cup of coffee instead of firing up the old school coffee maker). If you can afford the cost of this machine, I would recommend it.

June 06, 2016

Love my Keurig. Got it over a year ago and use it multiple times a day and never had any issues. Love that we can to K ups or use grinds. Bye bye tassimo....

April 06, 2016

Best way to make coffee, I have not been disappointed in this machine once! The variety of Kcups is amazing...from coffee to tea to hot chocolate is great!

March 31, 2016

really like this machine. It's great for those that don't need to make a whole pot at a time. the cup size option is really great too. But always keeping in mind the bigger the cup the weaker the coffee

March 31, 2016

Love this machine! No more wasted coffee. It's quick and easy to operate. It's only down side is the extra waste of k-cups that go to the garbage. It adds up fast. I switched to Tim Hortons k-cups as the one part is recyclable and the inside grounds and mini filter is compostable. Makes a great cup everytime!