Keurig K40 Elite Brewing System Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 562 in Coffee

The Keurig Elite Brewing System delivers the coffee you love in under a minute. It features two brew sizes and a 48 oz. removable water reservoir. Read more about this product here.

March 07, 2017

J'adore mon système Keurig qui infuse rapidement un délicieux café toujours frais et chaud!
    Le seul point un peu negatif à considérer en plus d'être légèrement plus dispendieux que le café à filtre, c'est moins écologique.
    Il ne suffit que d'appuyer sur un bouton pour savourer un délicieux café.
    Les capsules sont offertes en plus de 100 variétés et conviennent donc à tous les goûts.
    Offertes en en gros format au Costco, les disette peuvent être plus économiques si on ne choisit qu'une seule sorte.

March 07, 2017

Love the must have kitchen appliance. I am a coffee fanatic and appreciate how this Keurig model 40 provides hot coffee fast at a touch of a button. I hghly recommend this and using real k cups not refillable units that just leave grounds in your cup

March 07, 2017

I love the options! In a four person household we all have varied tastes and craving...this caters to all of us. And even gives the ability to adjust for everyone's tastes so quickly.
    With all the talk about waste with the pods; I just take a few moments to peel the foil, dump the grinds and recycle!

March 07, 2017

This in my favorite kitchen gadget. It saves me and hubby time in the morning, we both like different coffee, instead of me having to water down his 'strong' brew, I can finally make my own!

The flavors are endless, from specialty tea/coffee to cold ice tea. The local bulk barn has a deal where I live that you can mix and match any 20 KCups for $16.00 - this is great because I am always wanting to try different coffee/tea and was hesitate to buy a whole box.

Their customer service team are very helpful, I had to call because I thought my machine was broken, turns out because I live on a well, my hard water was clogging it up. They sent me a new cleaning kit and gave me some household tips/tricks to use to prevent this from happening again. Keurig is a 10+ for me!

February 28, 2017

I love the convince of beging able to brew a single cup at a time. Everyone can have thier favorite coffee with out having to brew a full pot. Quick and easy. I also like that i was able to purchase reusable pods making it a little less expensive and better for the environment.

February 26, 2017

The Keurig B-40 makes excellent, well flavored coffee... in a snap! It tastes just as good as a brewed cup with a traditional coffee maker, it does NOT taste like it came from a vending machine.

The only con is minor: the 7.25 ounce serving size. This is perfect for a coffee cup, but a large coffee mug will require you to brew 2 k-cups. But brewing is so quick, that you can brew both K-cups within 30 seconds.

The B-40 is an excellent choice for a model. Because brew cycles are so fast, you do not need the timer option that comes with the B-50 or B-60. The B-50 also offers a smaller cup brew option, but trust me - you won't need it. The B-40 also comes with an auto-off feature that will turn off the machine 2 hours after the last brew, which is great if you worry you may forget to. (If you drink coffee throughout the day, you can disable this feature too.)

February 21, 2017

So while I love my Keurig- this would be the 3rd one we've owned. We clean them regularly, but they still all seem to stop working within a year or so.
    I do love that they have so many varieties of flavours and brews to choose from, and prefer the keurig over the tassimo. Even though we've gone through 2 other Keurigs, it has us coming back again and again.

January 16, 2017

We love our Keurig and use it several times a day! The coffee and tea is delicious and always hot. Plus there's little effort required to have a hot drink.

January 16, 2017

I love my Keurig! It works great, fast and tastes delish! Also I use it to make tea, hot chocolate as it heats tge water perfectly! My kids have used it for instant oatmeal!

January 08, 2017

I love how fast & easy it makes coffee & tea. Now that I can buy biodegrade k-cups for it, I'm happy. The only issue . . .I've had 2 and both have started leaking within a year of buying them.