Good

Keurig K500 Brewer Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 36 in Small Kitchen Appliances

May 17, 2016

I love my Keurig but I love my coffee too. I like that it makes one simple cup of coffee and it is nice and hot. As well, they have so many different flavors to choose from.

November 11, 2015

I've had my Keurig K500 for a year. I have never had any problems at all. I like how you can customize your drinks and even how many ounces you want to brew. This can be used for hot and cold drinks. The Kcups for cold drinks are made to work with the hot water from the brewer. There is no aftertaste from the previous Kcup flavor that was used. I like the nightlight settings and colors that you can choose to use for it. So fast and easy to use. Automatic timer. Very easy to clean when you take it apart. The only time consuming thing is descaling the machine. I like that I can brew a carafe of coffee as well on some days, not just an individual cup. This brewer is one of the larger ones; it has a larger water tank than the smaller brewers.

Amanda112 has posted in the forum topic
    Damaged Iphone?

Amanda112 has posted in the forum topic
    Anne - TV Series.

Daphned86 added a new review for
    Old Navy Flip Flops

danaorgnero has started a new forum topic
    Anne - TV Series.