Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter

Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 32 in Small Kitchen Appliances

December 07, 2016

Si vous avez une machine Keurig vous devez vous procurer ses filtres réutilisables. Je l'ai essayé avec plusieurs sortes de café et toutes fonctionnent tres bien, aucun grains de café dans ma tasse. Je les utilisent plus longtemps qu'indiqué sur l'emballage et aucun probleme. Je les recommandent fortement.

December 06, 2016

when we bought our keurig this came for free with it, it's definitely great to use when you have loose teas or your own coffee blend, worth it to have one if keurig doesn't sell you're favourite blend in a k cup

January 11, 2016

The instruction say you can get 20 uses per pod using your own coffee, but I have been getting many many more. I box my box of 5 almost 7 months ago. I only used 3 of the 5 . I recently switched out 2 of the pods for 2 new one because I noticed some melting on the side. I think these pods are a great money saver verses the k-cups/ coffee shops.

October 12, 2015

No need to buy these. You can get a reusable kcup at walmart and use your own coffee. Why pay more just for the package if you can just use your own coffee and save money besides??

October 12, 2015

This is a must have if you own a machine that uses K-cups! It allows me to use my own coffee or teas so Im not always stuck having to buy pods & clean up is a breeze, just rinse clean under running water after each use!

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products