• Keurig Platinum Brewer
  • Keurig Platinum Brewer

Keurig Platinum Brewer Reviews

Ranked #179 out of 481 in Coffee

June 02, 2015

Love, love, love my keurig machine. It took a lot of convincing for my husband to agree with this purchase, but we've both really enjoyed it. We love the convenience of brewing one cup at a time instead of wasting coffee that's in a pot. We are on our 2nd keurig and absolutely would replace it again if required.

January 30, 2015

I've recently bought a Keurig coffee machine, the Platinum edition..
and so far I'am Loving It!!!! It's easy to set up, easy to use, (easy to clean, which is super important to me) and each coffee tastes perfect!!!
No more spending money at Timmies or Starbucks, I've Got My "Store Brand" coffee right here in my home!! Now I don't waste gas going thro drive-throughs or waste the time walking to to get coffee anymore, Instead I make it in the comfortability of my home and then take it with me (or enjoy it at home) All depends On The Day... either way, It's Nothing But Bonus For Me!!!!

January 26, 2015

Works Great in an Office Environment - not an issue with speed or taste of Coffee etc.

December 12, 2014

I purchased the Keurig Platinum brewer over 3 years ago as a gift for my husband and is still going strong. We only recently replaced it because I received a newer brewer as a gift. I really like the Keurig brewers and the brand. The K-Cups are available almost everywhere and are very affordable. The brewer is easy to use. Just turn it on, pop in a K-Cup close the lid, select your cup size and press brew.

We used the brewer 3-4 times a day for coffee, tea and hot water for instant soups/oatmeal. It heats up the water quickly and brews quicker than a standard drip coffee maker.

Had we not gotten a replacement, we would still be using the Keurig Platinum til this day.

July 23, 2014

It is an amazing machine. Unlike a Tassimo you can purchase a My K-Cup reusable Coffee Filter which allows you to use your own favourite ground coffee. So this is a very practical machine.
Makes a great tasting coffee with a lot of different flavours to choose from.
I love my Keurig

July 11, 2014

I love this machine. Makes a great cup of coffee. Perfect everytime. I like the convienence of the pods. I also like the ability to use my own coffee in a reusable pod.

June 17, 2014

Im not a coffee drinker but I love this machine. Its so handy to have when guests come over. It it quicker then boiling a pot of water and there are other drink options besides coffee.

June 15, 2014

The only problem with this brewer is that the travel mug size doesn't seem to be a true travel mug size. My husband still has to push the tea cup size to finish filling his mug.

June 15, 2014

No matter what Keurig you have, you must admit, it is a great investment, invention and oh the flavors and choices you can have. Love, love , love!!

May 20, 2014

I happened to get this system for about half price so the price for me was great! I love how you can set it to all the different cup sizes and you can get it to brew your coffee for a certain time! It's just a great convenience!

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

btastic added a new review for