Keurig Rivo Reviews

Ranked #303 out of 481 in Coffee

March 24, 2015

This machine is freaking awesome. So easy to use! Easy to clean! Even our teen loves it. We create lots of fun beverages with it. Froths perfectly too!!
I tell everyone we know , to go buy it! It sits beside our regular Keurig. Gotta have both!

November 05, 2014

The coffees made from the Keurig Rivo are unbeatable by any other single brew machine. The milk frother works like a charm and the espresso shots are brewed amazingly well. I have zero complaints about this machine!

September 11, 2014

For those who are unaware, the Keurig Rivo is the Keurig's latest concoction. It is a latte/espresso/cappuccino maker.. and it is the new love of my life. This machine does not use traditional k-cups, but rather, smaller, r-cups made my the amazing coffee company, LavAzza. This machine brews so quickly, and has it's own special, attached, automatic milk frother. The drinks that this machine is capable of making are just amazing. It's like having a coffee-house on your kitchen counter! It is a bit pricey, and a bit bulky, but if you are a fan of going to Starbucks, you'd save a lot of money (and time!) in the long run!!