Keurig Special Edition Brewer Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 527 in Coffee

The Special Edition Brewing System is our mid-luxury home brewing system that offers a blend of styling and convenient features. The Special Edition features chrome accents, a blue, back lit LCD display and three brew size options. Programmable features include a Digital Clock, Adjustable Temperature and Auto On/Off. The 48-ounce removable water reservoir holds up to eight cups before refilling and for the removable drip tray allows for easy cleaning and the use of travel mugs.At initial set up, once the machine is filled with water, it will take approximately 4-minutes for the water will be heated. During the heating period the red light next to ‘HEATING’ on the LED Control Center will become illuminated. Once the water is heated, the red light will turn off and the Small Mug Button will flash. Press the Small Mug Button to start a cleansing brew. Pour the hot water into the sink. The Brewer may take 15 seconds to reheat water between brews during which time the red light next to ‘HEATING’ on the LED Control Center may be illuminated. When the water has heated, the red light will turn off. The one-time set-up process is now complete and you are ready to brew!

February 17, 2017

I have had this platinum 70 edition for many years now and never had a problem with it. If it's cleaned and descaled when needed it will give you an amazing cup of coffee everytime. I also like this one since it has many size functions and also you can brew your own coffee especially when visiting different countries and you want to bring the flavour home.

February 08, 2017

We have this machine at work and I love all of the features! There are so many different cup sizes to choose from, which is awesome and much better than any other Keurig I have tried - and definitely gives this machine a one-up on my Tassimo.

January 15, 2017

I would be lost without my keurig. I use it multiple times a day and in the end it saves so much money. Better than spending 3 or 5 dollars three times a day, when two days of coffee at tims or Starbucks is the price of a box of kcups.

January 05, 2017

My favorite appliance in the house! Make great coffee, hot chocolate or lattes in seconds. I love that you can even just brew your own and not buy the pods.

January 02, 2017

I absolutely love the keurig. I could not recommend this anymore !! So convenient and so many pods and flavours to use in it. Go out and buy one now.

January 02, 2017

I have had this system for a few a few years now. I find it very convenient, but I don't find the taste of the coffee is that great. I use different bands, but my favourite is Maxwell house. I am not sure how long this machine will last. When it stops working, I will buy a much smaller unit for one or two cups only for a quick coffee in the morning, and will brew fresh coffee at night.

October 19, 2016

I had to buy another keurig and was wondering which one to get. I got this one for 100 bucks and it was awesome. I got extra pods with it and a coupon too. i can't live without this !

August 29, 2016

This is the second Keurig I have had and I can not live without it. I love that I can chose different flavours and strengths. So easy and convenient. Highly recommend

August 26, 2016

I own this coffee machine and i really enjoy it. Sometimes I wish the pods were a bit cheaper for the better coffee's but I just wait for the sales to buy them. I do enjoy that I can make whatever size that I want and not throw out any coffee when im done. I like that im able to make a coffe a tea and a hot chocolate all at the same time

August 15, 2016

The keurig brewer is awsome.It;s a lot easier and faster to use the pod then to use a coffee pot and do it the old way.I would tell my friends about this product on how much easier it is to use.