Kia Motors Reviews

Ranked #689 out of 1001 in Misc

August 29, 2016

I love my Kia! I've had more than one because of an accident but when I had to buy a new one you better believe I got another one! It's basic features alone like the Bluetooth and heated seats are already in all the cars unlike other brands where you have to pay extra. The 5year/100,000km warranty is amazing and the prices are to die for!

June 29, 2016

Bought my first KIA Sportage SUV. Overall I am happy with the vehicle but the sales and service department is atrocious. That alone will prevent me from ever buying another KIA.

April 16, 2015

I have owned a Kia Optima Hybrid for 2 and a half years and absolutely love it. The gas mileage is very good. The price was good and obtainable.
    Have driven from Edmonton, Alberta to Guelph, Ontario and back a couple times now and everytime has been in a Kia. Twice driving a Rondo 4 cyl and 6 cyl and the Optima Hybrid. Vehicles performed very well and gas mileage was approx 55 mpg average.

Choose your dealership cautiously. Customer service is lacking big time at a few in Edmonton, Alberta and Guelph, Ontario

September 13, 2014

I own a 2013 Kia Soul and I absolutely love my car. I went from a jeep to the soul and i haven't looked back. I have driven across canada with this car and as far as Alabama. I will totally be buying another kia soul when the time comes one day. The price can't be beaten for the quality and extras you get with this car.

September 11, 2014

Kias are very attractive vehicles. Their quality is top-notch.