Kicking Horse Coffee Reviews

Ranked #121 out of 481 in Coffee

This cup of attitude mixes both Indonesian and Central American roasts to create a dark, flavorful creation guaranteed to kick some sense into you.

November 28, 2016

While this coffee is on the pricey side, it is worth it for a great tasting cup of coffee. I buy the beans when they go on sale at Shopper's (which is how they clear out product, so be mindful of the date on the back), and I haven't been disappointed yet.

July 11, 2016

Best Coffee ever! There are several different roasts in each of the light, medium and dark roast categories. I prefer a dark roast specifically the Kick Ass and the Grizzly Claw. I have tried them all except the decaf (I value my caffeine). On the pricier side but it's fair trade and is often found on sale in one of the many places that carry it. Worth the extra couple bucks for sure.

April 21, 2016

Kicking Horse Coffees are the best. They have a rich bold flavour and no bitterness. Right now it is my favorite coffee brand of coffee. I would suggest that everyone who loves coffee give Kicking Horse a try. You wont regret it.

April 21, 2016

I do love this coffee. Everytime it goes on sale at Shoppers I pick up a couple of bags.
I find it a bit pricey if it not on sale but the taste is really good.
The flavour is very rich and I like a strong, flavourable coffee.

Really good!

April 21, 2016

Seriously my new favorite way to start they day. Robust and rounded flavors are all low on acidity and there is absolutely no bitterness. It is available ground or in whole bean. They brew with a beautiful froth indicating how fresh the beans are. I use a hand brewed method most days, but these are also great in a perk.

April 20, 2016

This coffee is the bomb!!
I love the flavor and this is dark roast to boot I don’t usually like dark roast as the coffee leaves a nasty after taste, WELL!! Not this one. The aroma is awesome and the flavor of freshness, smooth and creamy, with a sweet, smoky taste. The can is a unique design and has a tin pop on lid to keep fresh.
Not only does this company sell coffee they also have a variety of chocolate, teas, home brewing accessories, gift sets, mugs and merchandises which is really cool
100 percent Organic Whole Bean Coffee and they have ground options also.
I am challenging all Organic Canadian Companies To Beat This One, Cause This Is My Favorite Coffee Review So Far.

January 28, 2016

Love love love kicking horse organic coffee. The three sisters blend is my favorite but have also tried their espresso blend and it is delicious too. I recommend buying the whole bean coffee and using a burr grinder just before making every pot, the added aroma of freshly ground coffee beans is pure bliss

January 12, 2016

I love the three sisters mix. Organic and fresh it is absolutely my favorite coffee even though it's a little on the $$ side.

October 07, 2015

Kicking Horse Coffee is so strong! If you like strong coffee this is the perfect coffee for you. I like it but I wouldn't buy it all the time because it is so strong and I like more of a medium roast.it's also a little bit on the pricey side.

June 08, 2015

Even though this coffee tends to be on the more expensive end, the flavor cannot be beat! I love the medium roast flavors, and my husband loves the dark roast flavors, don't matter which one, they are all awesome!