Kicking Horse Coffee Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 532 in Coffee

This cup of attitude mixes both Indonesian and Central American roasts to create a dark, flavorful creation guaranteed to kick some sense into you.

February 18, 2017

This is our go-to coffee. We have tried the whole range of bean coffees available in most stores. This is by far our favorite. Particularly their dark roasts!

February 17, 2017

I was introduced to Kicking Horse coffee when I lived in Alberta. It is 100% organic & fairtrade. The Kickass Ground is made with very dark roasted beans. I really like its sweet, smoky and bold flavor. It has a very nice flavorful aroma. It's a great tasting coffee. I find the dark roast to be easy on the stomach. It's a nice dark roast coffee which our family enjoys.

February 17, 2017

I had a chance to try Kicking Horse Hola Ground Light Coffee, which is a Canadian-roasted coffee with a light taste. The packaging is eye catching and the narrative on the back is witty and fun. I loved that the beans are roasted here in Canada. It had a great taste and made a delicious smooth cup of coffee.

Please Note: I was recruited to try this product at a reduced price in exchange for my honest review.

January 13, 2017

Awesome robust cup of coffee that I can feel good about buying as they do good for the community. While the coffee is more expensive than other brands the taste pay off is worth it. I will buy this again and recommend others try and buy as well!

January 13, 2017

I really do like this coffee. I normally am a HUGE fan of Starbucks Roasts, but the Kicking Horse is right up there. All the different blends/roasts truly are "different". I have all good things to say about Kicking Horse. I like the Half Ass, which is half the caffeine. Also, the Three Sisters which is a good solid medium roast.

However, it is Organic, Fair Trade and a Canadian Company. Establish in 1996 in Invemere, BC. Not far from where I live. I love that it is local. They actually started roasting beans in their garage at home !!

Though it may seem expensive, you have to take into consideration the quality and again the Organic Fair Trade compliment also. Their website is filled with great info . !!

January 13, 2017

I am addicted to kicking horse coffee! It can be a bit expensive but often goes on sale at the grocery stores and London drugs. I will not go back to other coffee brands

January 08, 2017

Had this coffee in a coffee shop in Tofino, BC. It was very nice! I tried a dark roast blend, can't remember what kind. I enjoyed the names the different products had, such as "Kick Ass" and others. I noticed it was a bit overpriced though, which prevented me from buying a bag of it.

November 28, 2016

While this coffee is on the pricey side, it is worth it for a great tasting cup of coffee. I buy the beans when they go on sale at Shopper's (which is how they clear out product, so be mindful of the date on the back), and I haven't been disappointed yet.

July 11, 2016

Best Coffee ever! There are several different roasts in each of the light, medium and dark roast categories. I prefer a dark roast specifically the Kick Ass and the Grizzly Claw. I have tried them all except the decaf (I value my caffeine). On the pricier side but it's fair trade and is often found on sale in one of the many places that carry it. Worth the extra couple bucks for sure.

April 21, 2016

Kicking Horse Coffees are the best. They have a rich bold flavour and no bitterness. Right now it is my favorite coffee brand of coffee. I would suggest that everyone who loves coffee give Kicking Horse a try. You wont regret it.