Kicking Horse Coffee Reviews

Ranked #72 out of 504 in Coffee

This cup of attitude mixes both Indonesian and Central American roasts to create a dark, flavorful creation guaranteed to kick some sense into you.

January 13, 2017

Awesome robust cup of coffee that I can feel good about buying as they do good for the community. While the coffee is more expensive than other brands the taste pay off is worth it. I will buy this again and recommend others try and buy as well!

January 13, 2017

I really do like this coffee. I normally am a HUGE fan of Starbucks Roasts, but the Kicking Horse is right up there. All the different blends/roasts truly are "different". I have all good things to say about Kicking Horse. I like the Half Ass, which is half the caffeine. Also, the Three Sisters which is a good solid medium roast.

However, it is Organic, Fair Trade and a Canadian Company. Establish in 1996 in Invemere, BC. Not far from where I live. I love that it is local. They actually started roasting beans in their garage at home !!

Though it may seem expensive, you have to take into consideration the quality and again the Organic Fair Trade compliment also. Their website is filled with great info . !!

January 13, 2017

I am addicted to kicking horse coffee! It can be a bit expensive but often goes on sale at the grocery stores and London drugs. I will not go back to other coffee brands

January 08, 2017

Had this coffee in a coffee shop in Tofino, BC. It was very nice! I tried a dark roast blend, can't remember what kind. I enjoyed the names the different products had, such as "Kick Ass" and others. I noticed it was a bit overpriced though, which prevented me from buying a bag of it.

November 28, 2016

While this coffee is on the pricey side, it is worth it for a great tasting cup of coffee. I buy the beans when they go on sale at Shopper's (which is how they clear out product, so be mindful of the date on the back), and I haven't been disappointed yet.

July 11, 2016

Best Coffee ever! There are several different roasts in each of the light, medium and dark roast categories. I prefer a dark roast specifically the Kick Ass and the Grizzly Claw. I have tried them all except the decaf (I value my caffeine). On the pricier side but it's fair trade and is often found on sale in one of the many places that carry it. Worth the extra couple bucks for sure.

April 21, 2016

Kicking Horse Coffees are the best. They have a rich bold flavour and no bitterness. Right now it is my favorite coffee brand of coffee. I would suggest that everyone who loves coffee give Kicking Horse a try. You wont regret it.

April 21, 2016

I do love this coffee. Everytime it goes on sale at Shoppers I pick up a couple of bags.
    I find it a bit pricey if it not on sale but the taste is really good.
    The flavour is very rich and I like a strong, flavourable coffee.

Really good!

April 21, 2016

Seriously my new favorite way to start they day. Robust and rounded flavors are all low on acidity and there is absolutely no bitterness. It is available ground or in whole bean. They brew with a beautiful froth indicating how fresh the beans are. I use a hand brewed method most days, but these are also great in a perk.

April 20, 2016

This coffee is the bomb!!
    I love the flavor and this is dark roast to boot I don’t usually like dark roast as the coffee leaves a nasty after taste, WELL!! Not this one. The aroma is awesome and the flavor of freshness, smooth and creamy, with a sweet, smoky taste. The can is a unique design and has a tin pop on lid to keep fresh.
    Not only does this company sell coffee they also have a variety of chocolate, teas, home brewing accessories, gift sets, mugs and merchandises which is really cool
    100 percent Organic Whole Bean Coffee and they have ground options also.
    I am challenging all Organic Canadian Companies To Beat This One, Cause This Is My Favorite Coffee Review So Far.