Good

Kiehl's Aromatic Mist Fragrance Set Reviews

1 review
Ranked #542 out of 1216 in Perfume

August 08, 2014

Kiehl's Fragrance set of 4 sample bottles, 10 ml for $39.50 at any Kiehl's store. Out of the four fragrances, my most favourite is the:
1. Vanilla and Cedarwood Blend with a hint of Iris. This blend gives a rich amber scent that lasts all day.
2. Orange flower and Lychee with a touch of honey with Moroccan Rose. An Exotic tropical scent on the sweet side for me.
3. Nashi Blossom and Pink Grapefruit with ginger and soothing notes of soy milk and white musk. This blend is like a harmonious Japanese garden with a rich sweet scent. Someone else I know had this fragrance and it had a calming effect on me.
4. Fig Leaf and Sage with hints of bergamot, citron and thyme. This is more of a Mediterranean fragrance. I just don't know about this one. I like it because it is so different of any fragrance I have ever tried.

Anyhow, it is worth buying a fragrance set like this one as it provides you with a variety of fragrances. It is also great for stocking stuffers for Christmas. Yes, I am shopping for Christmas. You can also purchase any one of these fragrances in bottles of 30 ml for $38 at any Kiehl's store or kiehls.ca. A delightful and refreshing combinations.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products