Kiehl's Blue Herbal Spot Treatment
Good

Kiehl's Blue Herbal Spot Treatment Reviews

Ranked #350 out of 433 in Acne Treatment

June 24, 2013

Ok... I admit it. I get pimples. I am over 30 and I thought I would be done with them. This product really works. I am not going to claim it will be gone overnight, but it does DRASTICALLY speed up the healing time. Often the really sore ones are not sore anymore by morning if I put it on overnight. It also takes the swelling of them down. It keeps them from spreading because of the ingredients in it. It's antibacterial. It will be your friend if you make it part of your cleansing routine.

March 14, 2011

SINCE 1851.......

This is a great product for acne! I have literally tried everything, and this is by far the gentlest and most effective (I know! Those two things shouldn't mix together when describing an acne-fighting and eliminating product, but somehow it is BOTH [gentle and effective]).

It is herbal with cinnamon bark extract, salicylic acid, ginger, and glycolic acid (acid taken from fruit).

It kills the pimples really fast (within a week your face could look ages newer), and exfoliates the area around without drying everything around.

I tend to take it overboard when I get pimples and slather it and gloop it on like crazy, but even with this, it didn't even up ruining the skin around the pimple or anything like that.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Try this! Especially if you are concerned about the drying effects of acne medications on more mature skin (i.e., let's not exacerbate the problem of acne with wrinkles).