Kiehl's Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash Reviews

Ranked #227 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

April 14, 2016

I love how my skin looks and feels after using this product. It gently washes away any build-up or make-up from the day and my skin just looks so refreshed and pores are less visible. I got it as a sample and then later purchased it so that I could continue using it!

1.5/5

November 21, 2015

I got a sample. I didn't like this product. My face wasn't smooth, didn't feel clean, felt heavy. Over dried my skin. Didn't like the smell either.

August 06, 2015

I had a bunch of samples of this product. I really liked it. It made my skin feel very clean and refreshed. I like this brand because it doesn't have a bunch of perfume in it. Great for sensitive skin.

June 18, 2015

i got this as a sample in the mail. it cleanses the face leaving it smooth and soft. if you have been washing your face and it gets overly dry afterwards, then this face wash is for you. no dryness. i like the fact that it is soap free. it is also friendly to touch

June 05, 2015

I received this as a sample & It worked wonders on my skin, it kept my skin moisturized, my skin felt clean and gave it a nice glow. Its a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for.

June 05, 2015

i really liked this face wash, i recieved it as a sample and i would purchase this in a bigger size, the cost is a little higher than i would normally purchase though but i think its worth it if it works good and it does! didnt make my face feel dry after washing it either.

June 05, 2015

#GOTITFREE - I received a free sample of this product to review. This is a cool gel formula that once mixed with water creates a cleansing foam. It thoroughly cleaned my face without leaving it feeling dry. My skin retained its natural moisture and looked clean and healthy. I like that this product is free of soap and sulfate.

May 29, 2015

I received this as a sample in the mail. The package insert states....'This rich, gel formula activates with water to create a creamy, dense foam that gently removes impurities without stripping skin of its essential moisture.Formulated with Calendula Flower Extract and Glycerin, this deep cleansing face wash helps to soothe and replenish skin without over drying. Skin looks and feels instantly refreshed and revitalized.Soap-free and Sulfate-free.'
I used this in the shower and it lathered up instantly into a lovely moisturizing foam that easily rinsed off. After drying my face off, my skin felt clean. I have sensitive skin, and this cleanser did not irritate my skin at all, but it felt as if could do with a bit of moisturizing.

May 27, 2015

I am absolutely in love with this product. I use it every single night and have seen amazing results. I am so happy to have this product in my life! The texture of the foam gives FULL coverage of my face and allows me to use little product which in turn lasts me longer than most facial cleansers do. My skin feels so light after a day of wearing make-up and I can feel my skin breathing (scary I know) but it's so amazing. I am passionate about this product and definitely recommend it.

May 26, 2015

I didn't love this. Even when used in the shower I didn't find the gel really turned into a foam. I do have an oily t-zone and found this really helped clear out the oil in that area, but left the remainder of my face feeling dry. It didn't offer a very "deep clean" feeling since it feels like the gel just sat on the surface of my face.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye