Kiehl's Facial Fuel Transformer Age Correcting Moisturizer Gel For Men
Good

Kiehl's Facial Fuel Transformer Age Correcting Moisturizer Gel For Men Reviews

Ranked #245 out of 603 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

March 11, 2015

My boyfriend used this and said it was an OK lotion. He used it and it was just there. Nothing special to say. Not that memorable. Just OK.

February 18, 2015

Kiehl's Facial Fuel Moisturizer for men happens to be a clear gel that goes on smoothly and does not feel greasy. It smooths out and tightens my skin. A small amount goes along way. It is a nice compliment to the after shaving cream. What can I say, sometimes I like to try mens products. Can't remember the price I paid, but I got it from the Kiehl's store.

November 29, 2014

I bought this for my husband and he loves it, and it works great and fast, his skin is firming up like crazy. at first he was hesitant about trying it out, but now that he has tried it out, he uses it everyday. I am so glad I found that for him. All Khiel's products are abit pricy but are so worth the price, once you try it you will not want to go back and try any other product. I wish I had taken a before and after picture of him. people would be so amazed it would be like one of those info commercials. BUT I not this product works and fast. Thanks Khiels for such great products, and keep them coming.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted