Kiehl's Hydro-Plumping Re-Texturizing Serum Concentrate

Kiehl's Hydro-Plumping Re-Texturizing Serum Concentrate Reviews

Ranked #213 out of 294 in Serums

January 31, 2017

Expensive for a glycerin-type of product, but definitely works well. Glycerin draws moisture from the air, so your skin can be moist throughout the day. This serum turns into liquid and can be applied easily all over the face. I enjoy bringing a small tub with me to use throughout the day in the winter so my skin stays moist to avoid those nasty dry lines.

August 01, 2015

I wasn't overly impressed with this serum. I didn't notice much of a difference in the 'plumpness' of my skin at all. I do like how it applies smoothly and makeup goes on evenly after using it. All in all it's an okay product but it didnt live up to it's claims, at least not for me. For the price it's just not worth it to me. I like Kiehls products but this one was a miss for me.

November 01, 2014

At first pump it looked like a cloudy semi-transparent gel that is cold to touch. Completely odorless and no sticky residue. With the Hydro-Plumping Re-Texturizing Serum my skin started to look so much healthier once again. No filler injections needed as this serum have plumped my skin and made it look so much smoother and radiant!