Kiehls Midnight Recovery Eyecream

Kiehls Midnight Recovery Eyecream Reviews

Ranked #151 out of 337 in Eye Cream

May 26, 2016

Love this eye cream. You get more then it seems in the little bottle which is great. I am obsessed Kiehls packaging, I just love the look. I will definitely continue to buy this and the entire line.

August 24, 2015

I really liked this eye cream. The texture is good and its great on my skin.

May 25, 2015

So far, so good! I have been using this just about a month now, and I am starting to see noticeable results. As I have mentioned in other reviews, I have dark circles under my eyes and this is one of the few things that seems to help. It is quite pricey, but a little goes a long way, and I think the small tube I bought should last several months.

December 29, 2014

This eye cream is paraben and mineral oil free. It's a white eye cream vs. the Midnight Recovery Concentrate oil which is both used at night after cleansing. A little bit of eye cream goes a long way. It's silky and smooth on your eyes. Definitely a night time eye cream.

June 03, 2014

I've repurchased the Kiehls Midnight Recovery Eyecream several times and it's never failed me. In the past two years it had increased in price.. from being at 30 dollars to 50 an dramatic price jump. However I still continue to buy this eyecream because it feels amazing under the eyes before going to bed. It has a slight tingly feeling under the eyes, which I LOVE, and it has a creamy and moisturizing texture. I also use the serum within the Kiehls Midnight Recovery line and use it as conjunction with this eye cream! In terms diminishing eye wrinkles, I do notice slight changes. I will continue to repurchase this eye cream and recommend to those who have dry under eyes