• Kiehl's Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate
  • Kiehl's Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate

Kiehl's Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 29 in Anti-Aging Serums

November 29, 2014

The name on the bottle says it all ..... and it works awesome, like I said I have alot of there products. I just keep changing back and forth and I no all of them work like they say they will on the bottle. I have never been so excited about a product. same with my husband he loves the men's product I bought for him for Khiel's. He asked me to buy him another one way before his runs out. Thank You Khiel's ..... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

November 09, 2014

My skin changed instantly with this stuff. Put it on after your toner before your moisturizer. It may tingle for the first few minutes, but then it stops and your skin just feels soft. Wish it was easier to find Kiehl's stuff in my area but I have to go downtown toronto or yorkdale. Recommend the deluxe sample from the store and you will def be back to buy it.

November 01, 2014

Wrinkles and Lines got you down? Frown no more as this Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate is here to save the day! Formulated with a high concentration of Pure Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid) this product improves the appearance of skin aging. There’s a fine line that I have been noticing on my forehead and cheek area that for the life of me don’t know how to fix … up until this product.

January 28, 2013

Amazing product. Absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. I use before bed and in the morning before applying make-up. I have only been using for 3 weeks and already notice a difference - not only with wrinkles but my skin looks healthier. The only down side to this product is the price - $60 bottle, it does last a while though as you only need one pump per application. I'll continue to spoil myself as I love the results :)

December 04, 2011

This truly feels like silk when applied to the skin.Its Formulated with a 10.5% Pure Vitamin C.It claims results over Retinol at 8 weeks on skin texture, tone and lines and wrinkles.I have been using it for about a month and definitely see results,I had some fine lines at the corners of my eyes and they have diminished .It absorbs so quickly and feels silky soft, this serum will definitely get you results if you have any noticeable lines.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!