Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve Reviews

Ranked #219 out of 291 in Hand Lotions & Creams

2.5 oz Ultimate Strength Hand Salve

January 25, 2016

I absolutely love the smell of this lotion because I love the smell of eucalyptus. I haven't used a hand cream that makes my skin feel as soft as this does. It is a little more expensive than your average lotion, but because of the quality, I would definitely buy again.

My hands get extremely dry in the winter and I'm constantly washing them, so this really helps to soothe my dry, red skin.

July 14, 2015

I love the Ultimate Strength Hand Salve as it is great on my hand it is not as thick as the Intensive Treatment and Moisturizer I that even if I wash my hands the cream still works and works ..... and keeps working freat great keeping my hands soft ... especially in the winter and keeps my hands so soft. Thanks Kiehl's

May 01, 2015

I like using this at the office. Non greasy and smell isn't overpowering. However, if you wash your hands often you will have to reapply often.

April 27, 2015

This hand cream works miracles! It is fast absorbing into the skin and the effect is lasting for about 8-11 hours. Whether you are a busy person who needs to moisturize their skin regularly or you just want something to pamper yourself, Kiehl's Ultimate Strenght Hand Salve is the ideal companion for any occassion.

October 23, 2014

This is good stuff! Love the eucalyptus scent, I used it both for hands and feet. It can be a bit sticky, but a little goes a long way. Pricy for what it is, but still a good product.

October 20, 2014

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product and am hooked ..... will definately be buying it again and again.

September 15, 2014

I like this hand lotion. I like the mintyness. Doesn't feel greasy!

September 12, 2014

This stuff is OK. I love Kiehl's but this hand salve was average for me. I didn't want to buy it again. So-so.

August 08, 2014

Ultimate Strength Hand Salve stays on even after washing your hands. If you have extremely dry skin like me, it instantly works by drawing and absorbing water from the air. No moisture loss with this hand cream. It consists of a thick cream that come in a 75 ml tube for $28. This rich cream lasts all day, even while washing your hands. This one is definitely a winner and I highly recommend it. This rich formula offers an all-day care and protection even after many hand washes.

June 23, 2014

My hands feel so much better after using this, especially if u wash your hands a lot, this will help nourish the skin before u needing to wash again!