Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve Reviews

Ranked #238 out of 322 in Hand Lotions & Creams

2.5 oz Ultimate Strength Hand Salve

March 13, 2017

Love this product! My mother in law had this in her car so I tried it out. Works amazing! It isn't greasy or heavy. It absorbs right away. My hands stayed hydrated for quite sometime and felt great. I have added it to my Christmas wish list so hopefully she buys it for me.

January 12, 2017

My hands crack and bleed in the winter and this is the only thing I use for relief and moisture. It's a bit pricey, but in my opinion, worth every penny. Not only does it feel really nice, but it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave your hands greasy...and I mean that. I find a lot of products claim to not leave your hands with a greasy feeling and they are so lying, LOL! It has a very nice, quite subtle eucalyptus scent. I've tried so many hand creams/lotions and this one is by far the best one and hands down, my favourite Kiehl's product.

January 25, 2016

I absolutely love the smell of this lotion because I love the smell of eucalyptus. I haven't used a hand cream that makes my skin feel as soft as this does. It is a little more expensive than your average lotion, but because of the quality, I would definitely buy again.

My hands get extremely dry in the winter and I'm constantly washing them, so this really helps to soothe my dry, red skin.

July 14, 2015

I love the Ultimate Strength Hand Salve as it is great on my hand it is not as thick as the Intensive Treatment and Moisturizer I that even if I wash my hands the cream still works and works ..... and keeps working freat great keeping my hands soft ... especially in the winter and keeps my hands so soft. Thanks Kiehl's

May 01, 2015

I like using this at the office. Non greasy and smell isn't overpowering. However, if you wash your hands often you will have to reapply often.

April 27, 2015

This hand cream works miracles! It is fast absorbing into the skin and the effect is lasting for about 8-11 hours. Whether you are a busy person who needs to moisturize their skin regularly or you just want something to pamper yourself, Kiehl's Ultimate Strenght Hand Salve is the ideal companion for any occassion.

October 23, 2014

This is good stuff! Love the eucalyptus scent, I used it both for hands and feet. It can be a bit sticky, but a little goes a long way. Pricy for what it is, but still a good product.

October 20, 2014

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product and am hooked ..... will definately be buying it again and again.

September 15, 2014

I like this hand lotion. I like the mintyness. Doesn't feel greasy!

September 12, 2014

This stuff is OK. I love Kiehl's but this hand salve was average for me. I didn't want to buy it again. So-so.