Kiehls Ultra Facial Cream

Kiehls Ultra Facial Cream Reviews

Ranked #733 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

November 07, 2015

I have extremely dry skin and this is one of the only moisturizers that have successfully helped my skin over and over again. There are many different moisturizers I tried before this one that were not effective. Now I will only use Kiehls products to cleanse and moisturizer my face with.

March 21, 2015

The best moisturizer there is! And I have tried so many!
My skin is really soft and has gotten better with using this product!

December 28, 2014

I have this sample, and I like this over pond's quite expensive and I would use this to splurge my money otherwise this face cream it's ok

October 24, 2014

It's really helpful for dry skin when in winter, it can helps you reduce wrinkles results in very dry skin.

August 13, 2014

This cream is good enough for everyday use but if you live in a condo with AC on everyday, using this by itself won't be hydrating enough unless you use it together with Midnight Recovery Concentrate.

April 08, 2014

I've used this product for over a year now. I bough the value size. This is super light, as I use it for morning and evenings after Kiehls cleanser and Neutrogena non-alcohol toner. It has a very very light scent which is not bothersome at all. I really did see an improvement in my skin. My skin used to be dehydrated because of all the acne cleansers I've been using. Now my skin feels hydrated and plump. Definitely try this! I did not break out from this at all. They have samples, so don't be afraid and go grab some!

March 28, 2014

I started using the Ultra Facial Cream this winter, and have found that it has kept my skin my skin's texture smooth. It would be ideal for the spring, autumn, and maybe summer months for its lightweight properties but I would like to try something a little richer/thicker next winter. I would repurchase when Kiehls has a promotion.

March 24, 2014

too oil
just not worthy this much money

December 29, 2013

I have been using this facial cream everyday for a week now, and my face feels amazing. I've used this on it's own and underneath my bb cream, and it provides a lot of moisture without a heavy feeling. I only have a sample size, and am already worried about what I'm going to do if I run out before I have a chance to buy a new bottle.

I live in a very dry, cold climate, and this cream seems to be perfect for this weather.

June 21, 2012

I like the product, I personally wouldn't buy it again. But I would recommend it to someone with less oily skin!
-Sammi