Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream Reviews

Ranked #771 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

September 23, 2016

I really like this moisturizer. It is the perfect amount of hydratation for my face and I feel as if I have less break-outs when I use it consistently. The price is on the higher end side, but not ridiculous since it lasts a long time.

June 18, 2016

I find most moisturizers are not hydrating enough for me, or at least they do not keep me hydrated long enough. However, this moisturizer kept me hydrated longer than many other moisturizers I've tried. The price is also alright. However, this is a basic moisturizer and does not meet my needs (will have to pair it with a good anti-age serum). I also like how it has no scent. I do not like the jar packaging, though it is not a deal breaker.

March 31, 2016

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream is perfect for keeping skin hydrated during harsh winter months. I tried it for the first-time and was very impressed. I recommend this amazing product for it's water retention properties and skin protection. It fights against both dry conditions and cold temperatures.

February 12, 2016

This face lotion lives up to its claims & is great in harsh climates like Canadian winters. It's also great in the other seasons as it is not too heavy to use when it warms up. I need to go online & get more since I can't buy it locally.

January 25, 2016

I really wanted to love this product, but it did not work with my skin type. The amount of product for the price is great! The ingredients just did not work out with my skin. It burned my skin and made it all itchy.

Updated On: January 25, 2016

For anyone that has REALLY sensitive skin, PLEASE BE CAREFUL!

July 01, 2015

For someone with oily skin, like me, this wasn't very effective. Yes, it's very moisturizing, so if you have dry skin, this would be perfect

October 01, 2014

This ultra facial cream is a white light texture cream that hydrates for 24 hours. That is just what I need. I have 46% moisture in my face according to a skin analysis that I had done 1 1/2 hours after my cleansing routine. That was quite a shocker. So, now I am getting a full anaylisis at Kiehl's within the next week. So far, I like this product as it seems to hydrate my skin and makes my skin feel smoother. I think hydrating my skin will lessen the fine lines on my face. For a 125 ml jar costs $56 which is reasonable. This should last awhile because you really only need a bit of this cream as it goes along way. What I really should be using is the Ultra Facial Cream Intense Hydration. One step at a time. I would recommend this cream to anyone that seems to lack much hydration.

August 01, 2014

I really like this product in the cooler and colder seasons(fall/winter). This cream has a lightweight texture which is very hydrating during those harsher climates. It's best to use this product during that time. My only problem with this UF Cream is it doesn't last very long like the rest of the Ultra Facial products which goes a long way. I recommend that It's best to use it only for the harsher seasons.

June 13, 2014

I used this with UFC toner. Love them both. My dry & sensitive skin got a lot better after using this cream and I think price is quite reasonable for the quality. I will keep using it for sure :)

October 11, 2013

I'm in love with this cream!! Best cream I've ever tried. It's fast absorbing, very light and thin, non-greasy, extremely moisturizing and hydrating especially for the cold winter season. Thumbs up!!