Kiehl's Ultra Facial Gel
Good

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Gel Reviews

Ranked #514 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

June 06, 2016

Great moisturizer for those with combination skin! I keep my jar as a summer moisturizer, when my face becomes oilier due to the high heat, humidity, and constant application of sunscreen. This is a great way to re-moisturize my face, without making it even slicker. It has a cooling sensation when applied, making it even better for high heat and, really, a bit of a treat on a hot summer night. Doesn't dry sticky, as other reviews have suggested; is absorbed quickly and a great way to inject some moisture pre-makeup application in the mornings.

June 21, 2015

This fixed my breakout problem. I now can hydrate without having a breakout on occasion. My skin feels very soft.

April 21, 2014

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Gel is the most outstanding product I have ever stumbled across upon. Not only do you use this product in small amounts, it literally lasts forever. I came upon this product during an unfortunate chemical burn I faced due to a widely known acne treatment, that my skin found much to harsh. My skin was peeling as if it had been severely sun burnt, causing smiling to be out of the picture. This product transformed my skin into a soft, moisturized, and even textured face within days of this overall torturous chemical burn.

Since then, I have been using this gel whenever necessary, it is so unbelievably moisturizing that it is not needed everyday, but is gentle enough that it could be used so if necessary. For someone who hates the feeling of creams and moisturizers, this gel formula smells fresh and almost has a cooling effect on your skin, leaving no trace of the gel after a couple minutes. Unlike most facial moisturizers, this gel cream allows you to apply seamless foundation or coverup soon after applying. I would/ and have recommended this product to all of my friends, and even my partner!