• Kiehl's Ultra Facial Tinted Moisturizer
Good

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Tinted Moisturizer Reviews

1 review
Ranked #500 out of 595 in Foundation

The light-weight tinted moisturizer with Apricot Kernel Extract, Chamomile, and Royal Jelly, is readily absorbed by the skin to hydrate and impart a healthy-looking, fresh, and natural-looking hint of coverage. With added sunscreen, the formula affords protection from the sun's harmful UV rays. For more information, please visit http://www.kiehls.com/.

July 10, 2011

This tinted moisturizer may be a tad on the expensive side (and sold exclusively at Kiehl's boutiques in Canada), but it is worth EVERY single penny! I have a lot of facial scars from my cystic acne days (long gone, thank God!), and usually prefer a full coverage foundation to hide the discolouration. After being introduced to this product, I never again went back to the heavy foundations. It's lightweight, AND offers AMAZING coverage considering it's a tinted moisturizer! I use it every single day, and it's actually IMPROVED the look of my skin by helping even out my complexion. Oh, and the SPF factor is a plus! Buy it, buy it, buy it...you will most definitely love it!

Side note: it's only available in three colours - light, medium, and dark (I'm a medium). So you'd be wise to try it before you buy it.