Kiehl's Ultra Facial Toner

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Toner Reviews

Ranked #117 out of 213 in Toner

May 26, 2016

Toner's that I have previously used always strip and dry my skin out. This one is so gentle but still gets the little tiny dirt that is hiding. I love using this twice and day as my final step before moisturizing.

January 25, 2016

It's an overall great product. It is soothing and does not irritate those who have sensitive and dry skin. However, I'm sure there are other products that are slightly cheaper than this and works the same. But regardless, with the ingredients you get in this bottle and the results - it's acceptable.

July 31, 2014

I love the Ultra Facial products... The toner works well with my sensitive skin. It's very gentle, removes any dirt or residue plus hydrates the face. It has a light fragrance and is calming to the skin. Good price as well

June 13, 2014

I have a very dry & sensitive skin and had tried so many different kinds of gentle & moisturizing toners.
    This one does the best job! I gives me nice feeling after and my skin looks better. I like it because there is no unnecessary scent or color added too.

October 11, 2013

One of the best toner I have ever used. Kiehl's ultra facial set transform my super dry and flaky skin to a combination skin. It really works! Definitely made my face softer, hydrated, more vibrant and healthy looking.

paxy24 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Annelimo added a new review for
    Metamucil

MrsBBerry added a new review for
    Spam