Kiju Organic Grape Apple 100% Juice Reviews

Ranked #100 out of 2312 in Grocery

April 04, 2016

Though juice boxes are targeted toward kids. I love Kiju Juice! Though aside from seeing/buying it at Starbucks and i don't know of other retailers who sell the brand...

It tastes good! The packaging is appealing and it contains less sugar compared to other juice box brands.

April 04, 2016

This juice has no added sugar, is certified organic and non-gmo. It comes in a variety of flavours. I add it to my smoothies, love this stuff for me and my kids

April 02, 2016

This juice is more expensive than other juices are, but it is nice that there is only real fruit juice in it and no added sugars. It tastes very fresh, like biting into an actual, juicy piece of fruit. I wasn't a fan of the grape in this juice, but my kids are, so I will likely buy it for them again.

April 02, 2016

This juice box is the only juice I will allow my oldest son to drink as a treat. I love that it's organic. The taste is real and he always gets excited when I offer him one.

April 01, 2016

#Kiju organic grape apple 100% juice is a lunch favourite in both my children's and husbands (even mine!) lunches. The kids love the taste and don't notice (phew) that the sugar content is from the fruit and not added. I freeze the packs and then take them out the night before so they're icy delicious at lunch yet. Plus the cold box helps keep other things fresh in the lunches! These are priced more than other juice boxes but the difference is in the quality. These are more pure and not refined thus making them worth the price. I do recccomend and will buy again.

March 31, 2016

My kids love this juice. I feel good knowing that it is organic and they are not drinking fruit cocktails or sugary drinks. They are the only juice boxes I buy.

March 31, 2016

I'm never seen drinking juice but since trying Kiju Organic grape apple juice, I never leave home without one in my purse! The taste is just right, not an over loading sugary taste like most other juices I've tried and healthy for my body. Considering prices are higher for most higher quality and organic foods and drinks, I feel the price is right on mark.
I've been telling people I see and know already to give it a try. Its just great!

March 31, 2016

This juice was delishous , I loved that it was really good for your Heath, the price was a bit higher but I guess that's what you get for good quality juice ! I wish it was more widely available

March 31, 2016

the flavour is very good and strong that it comes through. I love that no sugar is added because the sweetness of other brands is the main reason I don't drink juice!

March 31, 2016

I am a grape fanatic however, this juice tasted off to me. I've had other organic grape juice that I've purchased from my local Noah's but this juice had an "off"taste. It was sweet but not too sweet and it would have been delicious if it didn't taste so off. And it left a linger taste on my tongue. I didn't enjoy it.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye