KILAMANJARO Avante-Garde Age Defying Serum

KILAMANJARO Avante-Garde Age Defying Serum Reviews

1 review
Ranked #24 out of 40 in Anti-Aging Serums

January 27, 2016

I am in my late 20’s and I know age defying and anti-aging products are not the norm for ladies my age but to be truthful I believe it, it is never to early to start. Avant Garde is my first anti-aging product, I am not a veteran user, but I can boldly say it has done a lot of good for my skin. My skin is no longer tired looking and puffy, it is smoother, brighter and tighter. Almost like a baby’s skin, my skin feels softer and more radiant. I also love it because it absorbs quickly, and does not leave your skin greasy. I have just been using the Avante-garde Age Defying Serum for just a few days and I can already say with all honesty that I love it.

I use it twice a day, at morning and night time. I found that only a small amount of the serum is enough to sufficiently moisturize my face. It is not drying at all and it did not cause my skin to break out and develop allergic reaction. I also noticed it helps with my occasional acne break out and that my pores are looking more minimized and less enlarged.

I would recommend this for women of all ages, as it has something to offer for all. I will even go further to say to use it 3 times a day if possible.

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic