• Kind Fruit and Nut Bars
  • Kind Fruit and Nut Bars

Kind Fruit and Nut Bars Reviews

Ranked #96 out of 248 in Granola Bars

November 28, 2016

These taste good . Love the ingredients and the nutritionals value. Very healthy. Nice snack to have on the go.
I tried 3 varieties and always good and nutritious.

November 28, 2016

really good, not too sweet, lots of nuts. Would buy again and recommend. Perfect for a snack, good before a workout or after. Better than a chocolate bar, but satisfies the same.

July 07, 2016

I love these bars. They are so delicious. I am yet to find one that I do not like. I even love the coconut ones and I am not the biggest fan of coconut.

June 13, 2016

These bars are awesome for on the go, either before the gym, at work or while on a trip in the car. They taste awesome and are pretty filling. They have natural ingredients and are gluten free and I love to have them as a healthy snack. I would definitely recommend Kind bars to anyone who likes granola bars.

February 06, 2016

I absolutely love the Coconut Almond Kind Bars. If you like a chewy granola bar, I'd highly recommend this one.

January 13, 2016

I love the Almond and Coconut. Very tasty snack when you are on the run

August 27, 2015

These taste good but they're expensive! Great healthy and transportable snack, though!

January 05, 2015

Delicious healthy bars for snacking; also used as treats cause they're so tasty. Favourite is the dark chocolate sea salt, but not too crazy about the price unless they're on a good sale.

January 04, 2015

These bars are so good! So surprised I didn't discover them earlier. Been trying many flavours and so far there hasn't been one that I haven't liked! Great as a before gym snack.

January 04, 2015

These bars are awesome and come in a variety of flavors. They aren't hard and don't hurt my teeth when I eat them. They are perfect for the mid afternoon as a pick me up before supper.