Kinder Bueno Bar

Kinder Bueno Bar Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 737 in Chocolate

July 11, 2016

Ooooo thats is sooo delisious soft milk chocolate that melts in ur mouth ,with super tasty creamy fillings and wafel layer every time i go to walmart ill grab one bar just to treat myself. Always tasty

July 10, 2016

Yum! Just seeing the picture makes my mouth water lol. So good. Very light, very crispy, very yummy. This uses to be my favourite treat as a kid. I haven't had it for a long time but I might pick one up tomorrow :D

March 25, 2016

I LOVE BUENO. Not sure how I got so addicted, but this is one of my favourite chocolates. It's just so light, crunchy, and has the delicious hazelnut filling. Probably my favourite Kinder chocolate.

March 03, 2016

This is my guilty pleasure. I love these chocolate bars probably too much. They surpass everything in life for me. The hazelnut-ty taste is so mouthwatering.

February 05, 2016

J'aime trop les kinder et encore plus les bueno qui rapelle le gout de la noisette

January 31, 2016

Certainly not my first choice of chocolate bar.
The hazelnut cream is a nice treat every once and awhile though.
It's rich and smooth. Yum.

January 31, 2016

Soo delicious! It is fairly costly. Best to get it on sale, wish they sold the cream inside in a jar!

January 25, 2016

Absolutely delicious although I prefer the simple stick kInder surprise bar but this has a bit more of a hazelnut flavour and still absolutely fantastic.

January 25, 2016

This are so addictive. They are crisp and filled with a light hazelnut filling, sooooo yummy. The whole family is a fan of these, delicious!

January 20, 2016

I cannot say enough how much I like everything this company makes. This is like Kinder chocolate for grown-ups. Just sweet enough to ease your cravings, but not too sweet to give you a sugar rush. I usually just eat half of it, and it's enough for me (although it is hard to control myself). It's perfectly creamy inside (the cream itself is not overly sweet, with this crispy wafer around, and light layer of sweet milky chocolate...pure heaven.