Kinder Surprise Easter Special Reviews

Ranked #538 out of 737 in Chocolate

December 29, 2015

I really like the kinder surprise chocolate. I always have loved it!! The flavors are wonderful, the milk chocolate and white chocolate are just so delicious.

December 29, 2015

These don't taste good at all and the toy you get inside is always so junky. My nieces don't even like them.

December 29, 2015

These have to be the worst flavor of chocolate I have ever eaten,and the toy inside is beyond cheap, not even dollar store quality, my daughter even refuses to buy these, not a good product

Kinder Surprise Easter Special;

since being a little girl
since growing up, this has always been an Easter tradition - KINDER SURPRISE EGG!!

The chocolate I love, can't compare to others, right blend of chocolate and white milk chocolate layer.
The egg so smooth , creamy, melts literally in your mouth.

The surprise toy inside, gets kids excited as a mini present, kids enjoy to eat chocolate and look forward to a small gift.

April 01, 2015

I bought two of the pink eggs because they had hello kitty and thought it was super cute. They also have the green and blue and yellow eggs with despicable me minion toys as well. The chocolate is pretty good, same taste as the small ones. These eggs are about 10 dollars each but there are some places that sale it cheaper. This is only for Easter. Cute gift for kids as well.

What do you think, have you tried them?