Kinder Surprise Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 737 in Chocolate

Kinder Surprise, also known as a Kinder Egg is a confection originally intended for children in the form of a chocolate egg containing a small toy, often requiring assembly. This delicious kinder milk chocolate has light and crispy puffed rice with a creamy milk filling. There is a healthy portion of milk and so will be a great treat for kids and groenups.

November 15, 2016

Le meilleur du monde. Je ne peux m'en passer et ce depuis que j'ai.. 5 ans. Même si je ne suis plus une enfant et donc que je n'aime pas forcément la surprise, ce chocolat est tellement délicieux. Les barres kinder sont un délice également

November 15, 2016

I still buy Kinder Surprise even tho i'm not a kid any more.
It is a very good milk chocolate taste, but first you have to check the toy, then eat the chocolate.
So it is hard to rate the quality of the chocolate, then there are always good toys as as surprise!
I always buy a package of 24 eggs at Costco.

October 31, 2016

The Kinder Surprise Eggs are my favorite since I am little kid. Also with the surprise in it makes it more fun for the kids. They get to enjoy some and chocolate and also get a cute little toy:) The taste of it is very good I could eat like 5 a day easily!

October 31, 2016

This is a hard one to rate, as I don't buy Kinder Surprise for the chocolate, its for the toy !! I love building them. I always just automatically put the instructions to the side, and most of the time, I need to open them to make the toy. One would think they would take 2 seconds, but some of them are tricky.

The chocolate part is okay. Like a hazelnutty cream. Not much flavor, but in a way I like it because it isn't too sweet, which I think is good for parents for their kids. I like that they have girl and boy designated eggs. Plus, hey bring out Easter, Christmas etc specialty eggs.

Who doesn't enjoy a Kinder?/

October 31, 2016

Kinder surprise is always in my house during the holidays. Kids love the little toys and the chocolate is creamy. We are lucky to have this in Canada.

October 31, 2016

Le chocolat de mon enfance! Même adulte, on s'en tante pas. Mélange de chocolat au lait et de chocolat blanc, assez sucré sans que cela donne de mal de cœur. En plus, il vient avec un petit jouet. Très bon.

October 19, 2016

Le meilleur chocolat au monde , j'adore , en plus quand j'étais plus jeune il y avait toujours un petit jeu qui venait avec et je trippais ben raide.Vraiment une belle invention !! ;)

October 07, 2016

La traditionôtre c'est qu'à tout les vendredi soir, nous allons chercher un coco Kinder pour ma fille! Elle adore! Et surtout de voir quel jouet sera dans son coco

October 04, 2016

so they are fun. the chocolate is ok, super milk chocolately. the kinder bars I find taster better. I feel like the eggs taste slightly more processed and plastic. the toys are fun though. great for kids

September 30, 2016

I used to love them, now my daughter loves them. She loves the thought of collecting them, not so much the chocolate part. It's a great little prize, treat/reward.

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag