Kinder Surprise Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 797 in Chocolate

Kinder Surprise, also known as a Kinder Egg is a confection originally intended for children in the form of a chocolate egg containing a small toy, often requiring assembly. This delicious kinder milk chocolate has light and crispy puffed rice with a creamy milk filling. There is a healthy portion of milk and so will be a great treat for kids and groenups.

March 23, 2017

What a wonderful surprise every egg is ! I buy these for my kids all the time and they are in their twenties! and they still love them! These are so worth the money and they taste great too!

March 21, 2017

I am not a fan of the kinder egg, my kids love it.. we buy it more for the toys and not the chocolate. Most times my kids end up throwing out the chocolate and just playing with the toy.

1.5/5

March 10, 2017

I have never been a fan of Kinder Surprise. The chocolate really does not taste great at all. I used to get these all the time as a kid and I would only take a bite, then throw out the rest of the chocolate and play with the toy. I really don't get it. Might just be me by the looks of these reviews

March 08, 2017

Mon chocolat d'enfance! J'adorais recevoir ces oeufs surprises avec leurs petits jouets à l'intérieur. Je ne mangais pas le chocolat je ne voulais que les jouets bien évidemment! Aujourd'hui je ne mange que le chocolat! :P

March 06, 2017

Mes enfants raffolent des oeufs Kinder surprise. Même moi, dans mon enfance, j'adorais en recevoir pour Pâques.
    J'avoue que le chocolat n'est pas de la plus haute qualité mais quel bonheur de voir leurs petits yeux s'illuminer en découvrant la surprise cachée dans le petit oeuf de plastique jaune.

March 06, 2017

The chocolate is the best part, hands down. it is insanely delicious! since i was little, the toys have really gone downhill unfortunately :( but the chocolate is still amazing.

March 06, 2017

One of my favorite chocolates is the Kinder Surprises. The egg shell chocolate is nice, milky and delicate - it's not too sweet but just sweet enough. I'm a big fan of it since I was a kid. The surprises however, aren't so great. The pieces are tiny so it can be dangerous for small children.

March 06, 2017

these kinder eggs have always been some of my favorite things, even when I was young
    i find now they're a bit expensive and the toys haven't gotten any better
    the chocolate is still great though

March 06, 2017

Kinder chocolate is my favourite chocolate. Also, takes me back to my childhood whenever i eat one of these. My mom would always let my brother and i have these for treats. Best chocolate around !

March 05, 2017

Great product !! My dad bought these for my kids when they were small & they are a very happy family memory ! Now I am lucky enough to carry on the tradition with my own grandchildren. The chocolate is very creamy & the toy surprise is always enjoyed !! Toys are of good quality ! Keep up the great work, Kinder Surprise !