Kinder Surprise Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 767 in Chocolate

Kinder Surprise, also known as a Kinder Egg is a confection originally intended for children in the form of a chocolate egg containing a small toy, often requiring assembly. This delicious kinder milk chocolate has light and crispy puffed rice with a creamy milk filling. There is a healthy portion of milk and so will be a great treat for kids and groenups.

February 02, 2017

I love the combination of milk and white chocolate on these eggs - I feel so bad for people in the USA who can't purchase them! The little toys are an added fun and kids love them. Though, I find that the quality of the toys has gone down a lot over the years - they used to be more fun to build!

February 01, 2017

Kinder Surprise are my favourite treats. I love the milk chocolate outer shell and milky inner she'll. The toy in the Center is fun to put together. It brings me back to my childhood.

January 19, 2017

These are great for the surprise they keep inside. Children get very excited by a kinder surprise gift. In my observation, the surprise toy is more appealing to them than the chocolate.

January 18, 2017

I love getting these for my nephews! They are not big on chocolate and more interested in the toy so I get to eat the chocolate. I like the taste, smoothness of the chocolate. The toys are alright, need to be careful with the toys as there are babies running around so need to make sure only the older kids get their hands on the toys

January 18, 2017

A little two in one action which I love! Not only do you get to enjoy delicious chocolate but you also get a surprise inside. I am happy to see that the toys inside are getting better again, Kinder had a bit of a dull couple of years where they had some strange ideas of what kids would enjoy. I am happy to see they are back on track! Just wish there was a little more chocolate ;)

January 07, 2017

je mange se chocolat depuis plusieurs années et je ne m'en lasse pas n'est pas plus cher qu'une barre de chocolat mais sont gout et de loin bien meilleur ...

December 19, 2016

These are like a two for one treat. The two-tone chocolate is light and tasty. The toy is always fun to assemble and collect. The new fad right now is on youtube where people and kids "unbox" their kinder surprise to see which toy they received. Just a fun treat for kids of all ages!

November 15, 2016

Le meilleur du monde. Je ne peux m'en passer et ce depuis que j'ai.. 5 ans. Même si je ne suis plus une enfant et donc que je n'aime pas forcément la surprise, ce chocolat est tellement délicieux. Les barres kinder sont un délice également

November 15, 2016

I still buy Kinder Surprise even tho i'm not a kid any more.
    It is a very good milk chocolate taste, but first you have to check the toy, then eat the chocolate.
    So it is hard to rate the quality of the chocolate, then there are always good toys as as surprise!
    I always buy a package of 24 eggs at Costco.

October 31, 2016

The Kinder Surprise Eggs are my favorite since I am little kid. Also with the surprise in it makes it more fun for the kids. They get to enjoy some and chocolate and also get a cute little toy:) The taste of it is very good I could eat like 5 a day easily!