Kinesys Sun screen
Good

Kinesys Sun screen Reviews

Ranked #213 out of 332 in Sun Protection

January 27, 2016

I love it's mango scent and that it's not greasy. It's an easy spray bottle for fast application. It has worked great on the sensitive toddler and husband skin as well.

June 14, 2015

The white bottle and kids bottle (orange one) are essentially the same product and formulation. They made a white bottle as men would not buy the kids bottle. Both are fragrance free. The blue bottle has a mango scent and I like the smell. Not overpowering. This product is great as it does not have a greasy feel. I have a bad reaction to other sunblock/ sunscreen products. This is the only product that is guaranteed to not give me. Reaction.

February 26, 2012

This is a wonderful sunscreen. When I first started using it my spa sold it to me. I was then THRILLED when I saw it at Costco. I use the SPF 30 every day. It goes on really nice and smooth and it is not at all sticky or greasy feeling. I also get all day protection on super pale (Irish pale) skin. I also have a smaller bottle I keep in my purse just in case.