Kinetics Nail Polish
Good

Kinetics Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #972 out of 1457 in Nail Polish

April 30, 2015

I was so disappointed in this product. I have received this nail polish in a beauty subscription box. I was really looking forward to trying it. I loved the color (up the rocks). One coat was not enough. I needed to apply 2 coats but that's ok. Most polish need 2 coats anyway. I was very disappointed that after applying 2 coats with a top coat. My polish was chipping the very next day. So I applied a touch up on the tips of my nails. The next day it was chipping again.

January 01, 2015

"Ice Smoothie"

hmm, I really wanted to like this polish. The colour is great, brush isn't too bad either. However the product is streaky and clumps up where most polishes will lay smooth. There are WAY better and cheaper products out there. I give this a miss.

May 28, 2014

I have this nail polish in Beautiful Dreamer. I put one coat on one hand and two coats on the other to see if there was a difference. After 2 weeks of wearing there is little chip damage to both nails. I am extremely happy with how the polish go on so easy and the colour is fantastic ( light pink). Fantastic product.

bizzbizz2030 added a new review for
    NIVEA Crème Body Wash

pitburb has posted in the forum topic
    Where's everyone from?

Terry's Chocolate Orange

eka248 added a new review for
    Dove white body bar soap

TRESeme hair spray