King of Queens

King of Queens Reviews

Ranked #205 out of 970 in DVD

April 17, 2016

A real funny and entertaining show. My husband and I would watch it weekly and never missed an episode. Funny cast that will deliver the laughter week after week. A must see.

February 18, 2016

I love King of Queens. It's one of my favorite. It's a great funny show that will keep you entertained and laughing. I often watch it with my husband.

1.5/5

January 28, 2016

Not a fan of the main characters. A little too goofy for my liking.

June 11, 2015

I used to watch this show all the time. It had some really funny moments, although there were some silly ones as well. Definitely worth a watch if you are bored though.

May 02, 2015

I watch #King Of #Queens everyday day at 4pm. except on the days I work afternoons. This is my one favorite Comedy Shows of all time. Doug (Kevin James) and playing his wife Carrie (Leah Rimini) face everyday challenges such as love, life, family, friends and marriage. With Carrie's father Arthur ( Jerry Stiller) who lives with them in the basement of their home. This is definitely a show I can watch over and over again and laugh every time. My favorite episode and believe me it is hard to pick just one is Carrie & Doug on the stripper pole. Many all-star guests appeared on the series to name a few Lou Ferrigano, Ray Romano, Rachel Dratch and Shirley Maclaine who played Doug;s mom. In my opinion this was a great show if they ever make a update or a return I would be sure to watch.

May 02, 2015

We loved to watch this show every week. They had such a great chemistry together. She was slightly the one who wanted to be in charge. It was so funny. We were upset when the network took it off air.

May 01, 2015

My favourite show! So sad that the series ended. I think both characters (Doug & Carrie) were super funny and relate-able.

May 01, 2015

I love this show so much, I watch it everyday! It's such a funny show Doug and Carrie are a couple that you would not expect to be together, they are both so different from each other. Doug is more of an easy going guy where as Carrie is very straight forward and blunt. Every episode is funny in it's very own way.