• KingYou Noise Isolating Ear Phones

KingYou Noise Isolating Ear Phones Reviews

1 review
Ranked #121 out of 616 in Electronics

June 08, 2016

I have sensitive ears, and my current ear buds feel hard and uncomfortable after lengthy periods of time. I listen to music most of the day at work to help concentrate and block out sounds (Misophonia).

These arrived in a nice carrying case, that will help prevent the cords from tangling up while not in use.

It plugs right into my iPod and iPhone, and I can control the sound from the control button on the cord. I would prefer the control button was located mid way up the side of one of the earbud wires so I could put it on mute or change sound quicker while at work.

The flexible ear bud covers are amazing! I can now wear my earbuds all day long without my ears throbbing in pain by the end of the day. They also block out more sound than my old ear buds - good for blocking out sounds, but not so great as it is so effective I hear my coworkers less when they have questions (also noting that the placement of the control button makes it difficult to pause music immediately).

The sound is fine for me – I never expect much from ear buds. I do find that in the morning the radio sounds perfectly fine, however, by the afternoon, the radio starts to sound like static, and I end up having to change to my pre-loaded music. This never happened before I started using these ear buds.

For the price point, it is an amazing deal – I would definitely get these again!

*** I received this product at a reduced or no cost for my fair and fabulous review ***

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products