Good

Kinky Kurly Hair Products Reviews

Ranked #877 out of 2161 in Hair Care

June 27, 2015

Okay so this review is more for the Kinky Curly Knot Today Leave-in/Detangler. Two words, LIQUID GOLD. Smells amazing (kind of like those popeye candy sticks we all used to pretend were cigarettes when we were little), and makes the comb glide through my hair like a knife through butter. My only advice is not to use this product as directed, but instead, squeeze some into a spray bottle full of room temperature water, shake it up and use the mist to detangle (it works 10000000000000000x better).
Quite pricy, but you're paying for quality. Plus, if you use my tip, the bottle will last a lot longer.
Overall, LOVE this product.

November 17, 2014

Love these products. They are a bit pricey but definitely worth it. They smell good and do exactly what they say they do. I especially love the detangler/leave in conditioner.

September 07, 2014

This is a natural hair styling product line that has proven itself to me over and over again.

Best for curly hair. The line has a leave in conditioner, curl custard, curl spritz and shampoo.

Only downfall is that it is not available in my city so I need to purchase it elsewhere.

Otherwise, love love love it!! You should try it too!